Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: World Boxing Super Series - Fighters Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk looks like as if he wants to kill Huck. Btw 6´1 Briedis towers over 6´1 Perez. Perez´s height is max. 6´0.

Comment

LMFAO at Eubank Sr with his damn LV Man Purse during that Face Off

Comment

That takes a lot of organizing to get that many boxers altogether at same time, all looking cool, and none seemingly acting uncool. Very professional look and leading the way - they made more splash so far than PBC or anyone else have done in last 2/3 years. Can't wait.

Comment

I see Usyk vs Dorticos in the final...

Comment

Suprising that eubank went with yildrim. Would have thought they would choose brant. Yildrim is rather one dimensional, but the guy is pretty tough, whereas we dont know anything about brant, who is moving up a weightclass.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
              Richard shaefer always puts on a great show for the fans! That italian model host was the first knockout of the tournament!
              Their cruiserweight class is really interesting, the super middleweight not really, but of course the two big bullies Bellew and Kovalev (who said he will fight at cruiser now) are not here! kudos to all the cruiser boxers who sign for that tournament, specially the undefeated ones

Comment

Look at Eubank Sr. hands LOL! he would kill Schaefer with one single slap!
                Last edited by BoxHec; 07-09-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Surprisingly I think Dorticos vs Kudryashov is the fight from that line up that intrigues me the most.

Kudryashov is one intimidating sob. He has that cold glare like he's staring right into your soul like a serial killer.

Comment

fielding must be aggrieved about not being in this, seeing as cox hasn't even won a lonsdale belt. He must have sucked off hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Surprisingly I think Dorticos vs Kudryashov is the fight from that line up that intrigues me the most.

Kudryashov is one intimidating sob. He has that cold glare like he's staring right into your soul like a serial killer.
                      Yeah that pic stood out to me as well. Reminded me a little of the Hagler-Mugabi stare before their fight. Love those intense staredowns between 2 bad MFS.

Comment

Working...
                      X