Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Klitschkos never fought each other but Undertake and Kane did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Yeah when he burned down his own home.
    Talk about a ****ed up childhood. Im surprised wwe even hired them
    Is any of this actually true or a created history for background story ? I can't help but feel this is a load of horse shyt.

Comment

its awesome to see how many of us were entertained by the WWF growing up
      those guys were legit badasses
      not like the boxing divas of today that are afraid to break a nail...

WWF = Men
      Boxing of today = Poosies

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Is any of this actually true or a created history for background story ? I can't help but feel this is a load of horse shyt.
        I know! I didnt believe it at first but its 100% true

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          I know! I didnt believe it at first but its 100% true
          Bull shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            Wrestling might be scripted, but the injuries they take are very real.

Also, not everyone has the athleticism needed to do those crazy ass moves they do.
            "If anybody other than Mark Calloway portrayed the Undertaker, an undead zombie who extracts supernatural powers from an urn, it would have flopped violently. "

This shows that its not all scripted ,whats the chances of this?People just dont want to believe the truth about mean Mark.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-09-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              Before we go into 'wah wah wrestling is fake', the injuries a wrestler suffers during the Attitude Era was actually higher than the injuries a boxer suffered from 98-17.

So the chances of Undertaker seriously hurting his brother with a chair smash is actually HIGHER than the chances of Vitali seriously hurting Wlad with a upper cut,

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

Taker didn't kill his own parents. That's some WWF made up shyt. God sake, if he did, he will be in jail.

The brother out of ring hate was fake, but that makes it even more impressive that they fought multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
                  its awesome to see how many of us were entertained by the WWF growing up
                  those guys were legit badasses
                  not like the boxing divas of today that are afraid to break a nail...

WWF = Men
                  Boxing of today = Poosies

I know this is a boxing forum but you got to be living in denial if you ever thought that boxing over the last 30 years got as big as the WWF/WCW during the mid 90's to early 2000's.

Goldberg was on TIME ****ZINE COVER for God's sake.
                  THE ROCK became the highest paid ACTOR for God's sake.

Everybody age 13-30 back in 99 knew who Stone Cold was, i will say 90% of these people had no idea who Pernell Whitaker was.

In WWF the best fought the best.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

Nice comeback to a debate you cannot win.

I know WWF was fake ******. I'm saying the actual injury risk was 100 times more than boxing. So brother fighting brother in WWF is more risky than in boxing.

Also Bret and Owen Hart fought each other. Those were biologically proven brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      LMAO
                      Dude the only thing that matters is your income increasing........not your damn weight or muscles lmao.

All the muscles in the world isn't going to help if the guy next to you have 5x the money.

Kane GOT SHORTER DURING HIS PRIME DUDE. Stop the smoking.

KANE WENT FROM 6'11 TO 6'8 lmao during his mid to late 30's.

YOU DON'T SHRINK DURING YOUR 30'S OR 40'S OR 50'S.
                      I haven't said anything about money. What the **** are you going on about?

Get at me when you've got some medicals outlining his height. You do have something substantial, right? Anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X