Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants WBO To Investigate, WBO is Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. It wasn't a robbery. Horn made a case for himself winning. Pacquiao needs to settle it in the ring. Not in the media or by protesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
      CJ Ross got the boot for her scorecard in that lopsided Mayweather/Canelo fight. All 3 of these clowns should take the money given to them and call it a day.

well, they all scored the fight differently

not sure what fight the 117-111 judge was watching

Comment

lol..wow..just wow

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Not as much as your sig...
          That sig is hilarious. I know your still sailting over the your boy getting a beat down, but man get over it already. Theres more to boxing then one hype job.

Comment

I ****ing hate how Pacquiao gets robbed so blatantly again and again

Comment

Manny needs to stop crying and making excuses like Kova and move on and focus on coming back better or just retire.

Comment

Not as much as your sig...
                BTW, seriously why the need for alts? I also notice that majority of GGG,Kova,Loma fans have recent joined accounts. I also notice a drop of Kova fans. I figure after Canelo drops GGG that GGG fans will be vanishing as well. So basically Ive seen guys like you come and go especially with mutiple alts.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  BTW, seriously why the need for alts? I also notice that majority of GGG,Kova,Loma fans have recent joined accounts. I also notice a drop of Kova fans. I figure after Canelo drops GGG that GGG fans will be vanishing as well. So basically Ive seen guys like you come and go especially with mutiple alts.
                  No alt but geez some members on these forums are sure firmly set on calling me an alt... Have fun with it.

Comment

Pac is a very smart man he sees how well the decision investigations have done for holly holmes and kovalev. Maybe he should of asked the doctor to take a look every time he was roughed up

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      They said clearly what needs to happen Maxi.

"The discretion of a referee or judge cannot be reversed, except in a case of fraud or violation of laws which is not the case in Pacquiao vs Horn"
                      So giving Horn rounds that Manny clearly won is not a violation? What say you, Isaac?
                      Hahahahaha, you guys crack me up!

Comment

Working...
                      X