Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants WBO To Investigate, WBO is Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants WBO To Investigate, WBO is Not Interested

Former world champion Manny Pacquiao on Wednesday urged the World Boxing Organization (WBO) to review the "unfair decision and officiating" after losing his welterweight title to Australia's Jeff Horn. Pacquiao endorsed a formal call by the Philippines' Games and Amusement Board for the WBO to review the outcome of Sunday's fight in Brisbane. "I love boxing and I don't wanna see it dying because of unfair decision and officiating," Pacquiao, 38, said in a statement issued by his office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Pacquiao is pathetic.
      Not as much as your sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Not as much as your sig...

The gif or you exposing yourself Maxi?

Comment

Damn this is starting to get sad.....Manny is a vet and has been on the receiving end of bad judging before. he knew better than this. I think Rd 9 will replay in his mind for a long time

Comment

Pacquiao is pathetic.
            Pacman is Pac***** to much sucking his wife crutch make him weak, just like Samson:smileysex"peeleft:

Comment

The gif or you exposing yourself Maxi?
              If I had to bet on who that alt is,then I'd guess thats not maxipad thats that clown jubei who I ran the **** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Pacman is Pac***** to much sucking his wife crutch make him weak, just like Samson:smileysex"peeleft:
                So Pacquiao having sex with his wife unlike the virgin that you are is pathetic?

Comment

Pacquiao was classy about it in the ring afterwards and has now undone all of that with this statement. He might have a point about the officiating but there was nothing wrong with the decision (except for maybe the margin of the 117-111 card).

Comment

I want the WBO to investigate if there was any PED use for the fight since there was no testing.

I don't know that an investigation into the scoring needs to be done but the judge that had it 117-111 Horn should be barred from judging ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X