Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants WBO To Investigate, WBO is Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poochiao needs some saltwater for his sore vagina......that is exactly what you get for cherrypicking you little pos.

Comment

while we're at it lets investigate pac/marquez 3.. ask pacman if he's outraged about that robbery as well? probably not.

the hornet stung that ass.

pac fans are drowning in tears i love it

Comment

Classic manny pacquiao. Always excuses. Now he wants to cry about the referee (which I agree did a poor job) but why didn't his bum a** corner called for the attention of the referee during the fight???

Also, now he cares so much about the sport lol classic politician bs

Comment

Why would they investigate a close fight? Was Horn a mandatory? If not did Pac have a rematch clause? Knowing Arum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            So Pacquiao having sex with his wife unlike the virgin that you are is pathetic?
            you big fool eating ***** is not having sex, Virgin, i have a child older than you boy.

Stop sucking on Pacman Balls nuthugger

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              that was Jeff's ninth cousin on his mother's side

Australians are basically all related
              Close but Jeff's actually my inbred twin brother.

My point was that every round is scored individually. You could have a really close fight that comes out at 120-108 just because one fighter edged every single round by a hair.

If a fight is close, and you think fighter A has been edging most of the close rounds, you don't then get to later rounds and start giving fighter B charity rounds just to even it out because the fight is close overall.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I want the WBO to investigate if there was any PED use for the fight since there was no testing.

I don't know that an investigation into the scoring needs to be done but the judge that had it 117-111 Horn should be barred from judging ever again.
                Maybe he was tipped off on how to flush his system at his house.

Comment

Manny is too nice a guy for boxing these days. He shoulda been fouling Horn back if the ref was letting Horn get away with sh^t.

The scoring...idk what the WBO can do about that & most cats who even think Manny deserved the W feel it was a close enough fight to not realllllllly be a robbery whatever decision got announced.

That 9-3 Horn card is pretty disturbing as far as incompetence or corruption in boxing go & it seems like something that has to be one or the other.

Comment

It amazes me that anyone would have an issue with this. Pac was obviously screwed.

Comment

Give props to Manny, he has "colds" fighting Horn.
                      Manny retire pls!
                      Khan vs Horn...anybody?

Comment

Working...
                      X