Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas to Horn: Great effort, but "I thought you lost"

Comment

• Great fight any way, ful off action.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        There was no PED testing for this fight. Why aren't you saying more about that?
        lol Questioning Manny? Dude didn't you see how Big, Horn is compared to manny?? The guy looked like a middle weight there compared to manny. The guy was towering and looked like a tank. If there is one who should question it's not Pac dude, it's that big guy who should have been dropped on the 9th. Maybe it's Horn's power pellets that kept him up?

Let it go Big Dunn. This was a great fight for boxing. If you can't even enjoy a good scrap. You cannot see the true essence of boxing, but you only see PEDS lol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-02-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• I give Horn 117 -111 over Manny, and i'm not the judges.
          just a hater!

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            I spent 25 years in the US military, I don't have to prove my manhood to someone on the internet.
            Then you're just a plain old fashioned dipsh@t then to say such an ignorant thing. Thanks for your military service even though it's made you a bit disconnected.

Comment

• The 117-111 scorecard was trash.

Thought Pacquiao won, but it was close and he looked every bit of 38 years old.

Horn definitely showed up for this one. I guess they're talking rematch? I'm ready for Manny to hang them up personally.

Horn would lose badly to Spence, the top dog at 147. I could see him making a good scrap with Garcia, Matthysse or somebody like that.

Curious to see if Horn makes it on to another big fight at welter that isn't just a Pacquiao rematch. I'm not sure a rematch with them goes much different. But Manny likely picks up a decision win with some different judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triple Juice View Post
                I give Horn 117 -111 over Manny, and i'm not the judges.
                just a hater!

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Smh arum pulled a Bradley again on pacman for a pointless rematch
                  Pointless. Na its arum. There is a financial point to it. Hes milking manny dry.

Comment

• No wonder boxing is going to zheeeit!

Comment

• I wonder how many people are going to watch this fight in slow motion, with no sound, with the lights off?

Comment

Working...
                      X