Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Vagisyl Duckachenko duck Rigo AGAIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to wonder how anyone in their right mind can possible accuse Loma of ducking, when you look at his resume thus far. He has solid wins over Russell Jr. and Walters. Rigo's biggest win was a decision over Donaire back in 2013, the year Loma made his pro debut. Donaire got mauled by Walters, who everyone feared afterwards. We all saw what Loma did to Walters.

Loma is under no pressure to accept a fight with Rigo. I would love to see it, because I think Loma will thoroughly dominate him, but Loma has more options right now. Rigo has Russell Jr. and Davis who he can fight but for some reason doesn't want any part of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Vagisyl?
      good one

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I have to wonder how anyone in their right mind can possible accuse Loma of ducking, when you look at his resume thus far. He has solid wins over Russell Jr. and Walters. Rigo's biggest win was a decision over Donaire back in 2013, the year Loma made his pro debut. Donaire got mauled by Walters, who everyone feared afterwards. We all saw what Loma did to Walters.

Loma is under no pressure to accept a fight with Rigo. I would love to see it, because I think Loma will thoroughly dominate him, but Loma has more options right now. Rigo has Russell Jr. and Davis who he can fight but for some reason doesn't want any part of.
        He is now that his manager opened his big mouth.

Comment

What have I been missing? When did this ducking occur? I don't use Google anymore. I use DuckDuckGo.com. I can't find anything relating to it.

Where is the Lomachenko hate coming from? They used to trash come-forward fighters. Now Salido is some kind of a hero. What changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            I use DuckDuckGo.com.
            I love that^ search! No data collection.

Re; the poll. Why no multiple choice?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              He is now that his manager opened his big mouth.
              I really don't think Loma cares who he fights later this year. To think he would be afraid to fight Rigo is just absurd. Linares and Mikey Garcia presents a much bigger threat to Loma than Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I love that^ search! No data collection.

Re; the poll. Why no multiple choice?
                Damn, I could had just added "All of the above." I dropped the ball here. What a **** poll and thread.
                I really don't think Loma cares who he fights later this year. To think he would be afraid to fight Rigo is just absurd. Linares and Mikey Garcia presents a much bigger threat to Loma than Rigo.
                Then Loma better not offer 10k again and tell Uncle Bobby to make the fight. Since it's such an easy fight. Easy money for Loma, right?

Comment

Maybe Rigo wants to fight Loma because it's the BEST FIGHT IN BOXING... lol at Loma being under no pressure to accept a fight with Rigo... I'm a big fan of Loma, but he should most definately feel pressure to fight Rigo... Rigo is willing to fight him at 130, there are no excuses... Loma says he wants to fight the best. The best is knocking on your door. What are you gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                    Maybe Rigo wants to fight Loma because it's the BEST FIGHT IN BOXING... lol at Loma being under no pressure to accept a fight with Rigo... I'm a big fan of Loma, but he should most definately feel pressure to fight Rigo... Rigo is willing to fight him at 130, there are no excuses... Loma says he wants to fight the best. The best is knocking on your door. What are you gonna do?
                    Seriously, if they called their bluff and a fight does not materialize then Loma will be known for ducking Rigo AND never rematching Salido. Not when it mattered anyway.

Comment

Vagisyl well played.

Comment

Working...
                      X