Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Vagisyl Duckachenko duck Rigo AGAIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
    Let's see if Loma actually agrees to the terms (that HE SET) this time?

It was Loma that dared Rigo to come to 130. Rigo, in an unexpected twist, called Loma on his dare. The ball is in Loma's court now.
    The most important element in making a fight isn't weight. IT'S MONEY. How much money is team Rigo offering Loma to fight Rigo????? I haven't heard a single word about how much Loma will get paid to fight Rigo. Loma fights for a living and the more money he gets paid the better he lives. Rigo is not much of a cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      The most important element in making a fight isn't weight. IT'S MONEY. How much money is team Rigo offering Loma to fight Rigo????? I haven't heard a single word about how much Loma will get paid to fight Rigo. Loma fights for a living and the more money he gets paid the better he lives. Rigo is not much of a cash cow.
      I asked him the same question before about why Roc Nation isn't putting up the money since its Rigo that is calling Loma out. No surprise he ducked the question like Rigo ducked the 500k.

Comment

Yeah. Arum has flashbacks of Donaire. He ain't been right ever since.

Comment

You're as bad as Maxine Waters

Comment

Can you explain me how can you duck a fighter that doesn't fights in your weight class?.

Comment

After Kovalev and Fedor both got KTFO, eastern euros can't afford another L. So yes, Lomo will either outright blantantly duck or demand Rigo fight him at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
                After Kovalev and Fedor both got KTFO, eastern euros can't afford another L. So yes, Lomo will either outright blantantly duck or demand Rigo fight him at 140.
                Demand he fight him at 140? Lmao you're a f**king ******. Log the f**k off and forget your password.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Ducked him once before already and now that his bluff has been called, will he duck again? Will they offer Rigo $10,000 like they tried with Salido? Trying to low ball fighters simply cause he doesn't want to fight them.

Discuss.
                  LMAO. 10K... the fans will say, "that's a lot of money too.." - Fat Dan

Comment

I'm not going to lie I love me some Loma, but that name made me laugh hard as **** lmao. We need more creative nicknames for fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                      Ya. Because lomachenko has made a career out of ducking people. Weak ass thread
                      He has actually. He marinated the **** out of that Salido rematch. Now all of the sudden they wanna fight the poor guy.
                      Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      I asked him the same question before about why Roc Nation isn't putting up the money since its Rigo that is calling Loma out. No surprise he ducked the question like Rigo ducked the 500k.
                      How the hell is he supposed to know the answer to this? He doesn't work for the Roc.
                      Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      Yeah. Arum has flashbacks of Donaire. He ain't been right ever since.
                      Exactly. He's smart enough to have learned his lesson.
                      Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      You're as bad as Maxine Waters
                      You mean Maxi pad?
                      Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Demand he fight him at 140? Lmao you're a f**king ******. Log the f**k off and forget your password.
                      He's right, you know? He'll probably ask Rigo to tie 1 arm behind his back too.
                      Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      LMAO. 10K... the fans will say, "that's a lot of money too.." - Fat Dan
                      For real, once they found out Salido worked for Uber they were like, let's low ball this dude. He ain't making **** anyway.
                      Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I'm not going to lie I love me some Loma, but that name made me laugh hard as **** lmao. We need more creative nicknames for fighters.
                      A whole lot of truth to this name.

Comment

Working...
                      X