Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Travel For The Right Deal, Says DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mil- yone that's his price plus he wanted a lot of say in promotion

Comment

Wilder vs Joshua is the fight to see. Wilder is the Lineal Champion. Joshua is the stronger and more skilled fighter. Wilder has the better shock power. Make that fight happen. That's all I want to see.

Comment

People need to get it in their heads that AJ / Wilder aint happenin til next year at the earliest!!

One shyt stain on here keeps gabbin on about them fightin when "klity" says he doesnt want the rematch and the IBF will "step aside".. NO THEY WONT THEYVE ALREADY SAID THEY WONT.

Aj / wlad has until december 2nd to be done with.. if the rematch doesnt happen then AJ must face pulev!! No fights inbetween, no unifications trumping the mandatory!!

If youre gonna post here at least ****ing read the boxing news or watch the interviews before posting bollocks.

Also...whoever it is on here saying whyte isnt in the top 3 HW in the UK, other than AJ who are the other 2 that put whyte out??

Hughie fury isnt better and cokey joe tyson still doesnt have a license..

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
          so be honest, who do you think whyte will fight next? If he is good enough to beat wilder like some delusional people say surely he cant fight anyone below the washington or brazeale level right???
          He fought AJ and Chisora ...both wr tough fights..... Don't know who he will fight next but don't look for him to fight a can.

Comment

He's got to have accepted. He would be a ****ing imbecile to not have accepted an easy KO win with £4m to boot

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY
              Whyte is a terrible fighter and that is a terrible fight this guy doesn't deserve a shot at the title and it won't enhance Wilders reputation people will keep saying he hasn't fought anybody. We want something different
              He's not a terrible fighter. He would be Bum Squad's best opponent.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ironchinhagler View Post
                he fought aj and chisora ...both wr tough fights..... Don't know who he will fight next but don't look for him to fight a can.
                i am expecting fat ass whyte to fight a bum on crawfords undercard like eddie hearn himself said on ifl tv 2 months... He even said it might be a 8 or 10 rounder......i guarantee whyte wont have the balls to call out washington or brazeale or spizlka! Mark my words!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  How am I racist? I am not you or Jason Shaw, never once I post anything racist. I tell the truth be the subject Black, White or Brown. He is worthless here. Wilder headlining a card is nothing outside of Alabama. Almost 40 fights in get real no one cares. You know why? AJ went for a big fish in his 19th fight. We still waiting Wilder.
                  when a black panther calls you a racist tell him to go f#ck himself. don't apologize

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
                    Whyte is a terrible fighter and that is a terrible fight this guy doesn't deserve a shot at the title and it won't enhance Wilders reputation people will keep saying he hasn't fought anybody. We want something different
                    Sonny, just because you're carry a horsey road apple in your pocket, that doesn't count a 'We'.

Plenty are wise enough to know that Whyte is an expressway to a Joshua fight. Wilder is just chicken to make the trip, when he can fight bums in B'ham and make a decent paycheck. That's all this is. Keep the title as long as possible, bring in cans, somehow win after looking like shiii the first few rounds, rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                      i am expecting fat ass whyte to fight a bum on crawfords undercard like eddie hearn himself said on ifl tv 2 months... He even said it might be a 8 or 10 rounder......i guarantee whyte wont have the balls to call out washington or brazeale or spizlka! Mark my words!
                      why would any HW call out Spizlka or Washington???? Neither r in top 10 or highly regarded.

Comment

Working...
                      X