Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Travel For The Right Deal, Says DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
    whyte is not better than washinton or brazeale! Not too much better for sure.... They are all on the same level! Spizlka is in there also! Go look at whytes resume! Its full of euro level bums! Whyte lost his last fight to grandpa chisora according to most british fans!
    Then why is your boy asking for 7 mil if he is no better?? Gayson Shaw and the Haymon fan club are getting sad. Cant argue with these pathetic clowns. They worship a ****in "manager" for crying out loud. They expose themselves with their limited knowledge of the sport as the fake ass boxing fans they claim to be. Hope you sorry sacks are at least on the payroll otherwise no better than the hoes that get pimped out on the streets lol

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      Other than Stiverne, Bumsquad has zero top 10 HW wins on his pathetic resume.
      how many does whyte have?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        He has no choice, outside of his hometown nobody really cares about him. He needs to stop acting like he is bigger than he really is. He is the obvious B-side to guys like AJ and Fury. He is the Gary Russell of the HW division. Holds a belt but who cares he is a hype job and most except the Haymon fan club know it. Go for Parker it is the safest fight for this spoon fed "champ".
        all american fans care about the heavy weight champion expeciacially when the belts or belt is in the states except for racist jackass's. probably you

Comment

They're saying that Wilder wanted to defend his title in Russia. Wasnt he forced to fight there because his promotional outfit lost the purse bid? Might be incorrect but im sure i read that on a boxing site.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            Just announce the Whyte fight already. It's clear this is just PR build up nonsense.

Dibella also wanted to remind people that Wilder is signed to him. I think fans forget that a couple of Haymon's guys are under contract to certain promoters.
            I think youre right, fight is on, just posturing now, after a bit more money.

Joshua/Wilder will happen in the US, but Wilder still has to sell himself to the UK public. Fair amount of Joshuas purse will be coming from UK PPV otherwise he wouldnt go over there, at least 1million UK PPVs if Wilder is made known.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              all american fans care about the heavy weight champion expeciacially when the belts or belt is in the states except for racist jackass's. probably you
              How am I racist? I am not you or Jason Shaw, never once I post anything racist. I tell the truth be the subject Black, White or Brown. He is worthless here. Wilder headlining a card is nothing outside of Alabama. Almost 40 fights in get real no one cares. You know why? AJ went for a big fish in his 19th fight. We still waiting Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                I think youre right, fight is on, just posturing now, after a bit more money.

Joshua/Wilder will happen in the US, but Wilder still has to sell himself to the UK public. Fair amount of Joshuas purse will be coming from UK PPV otherwise he wouldnt go over there, at least 1million UK PPVs if Wilder is made known.
                I think you are spot on here. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Wilder in the UK against Whyte, then maybe Haye or Chisora.

Hearn was thinking Bellew but Ward's decisive win changed all of that. I expect to see that fight at O2 Arena. Not sure when but its definitely the plan.

Comment

then why is your boy asking for 7 mil if he is no better?? Gayson shaw and the haymon fan club are getting sad. Cant argue with these pathetic clowns. They worship a ****in "manager" for crying out loud. They expose themselves with their limited knowledge of the sport as the fake ass boxing fans they claim to be. Hope you sorry sacks are at least on the payroll otherwise no better than the hoes that get pimped out on the streets lol
                  why the hell would wilder travel to england to fight a bum like whyte unless he is getting compensated amazingly you dumb dishwasher.... Thats how boxing business works when you are a heavyweight champion! Dillian fat bum whyte is not even a top 3 heavy weight in england you bum dishwasher.... You dont know jack about boxing

Comment

How am I racist? I am not you or Jason Shaw, never once I post anything racist. I tell the truth be the subject Black, White or Brown. He is worthless here. Wilder headlining a card is nothing outside of Alabama. Almost 40 fights in get real no one cares. You know why? AJ went for a big fish in his 19th fight. We still waiting Wilder.
                    I get what your saying, but you're also wrong. Wilder does great numbers at the Barclay's Arena in Brooklyn too. His last fight there did well at the live gate despite fighting an unknown. I agree that he needs to stop the Alabama ****, but he's not as unknown as advertised. Just poor site selection imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                      why the hell would wilder travel to england to fight a bum like whyte unless he is getting compensated amazingly you dumb dishwasher.... Thats how boxing business works when you are a heavyweight champion! Dillian fat bum whyte is not even a top 3 heavy weight in england you bum dishwasher.... You dont know jack about boxing
                      So why ask 7 mil if he isnt ****? You fail to answer. Obviously when someone asks for such numbers they are a star. Wilder is not a star or close to it. You of all people arguing otherwise just proves how right I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X