Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Travel For The Right Deal, Says DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    I get what your saying, but you're also wrong. Wilder does great numbers at the Barclay's Arena in Brooklyn too. His last fight there did well at the live gate despite fighting an unknown. I agree that he needs to stop the Alabama ****, but he's not as unknown as advertised. Just poor site selection imo.
    He could be so much more is what troubles me. He is used to the fights his people know he wins. Nearly 40 fights, he is in for a coming shock just like what happened to GRJ. I like Gary he just got spoiled on winning with natural ability alone. Same for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      so why ask 7 mil if he isnt ****? You fail to answer. Obviously when someone asks for such numbers they are a star. Wilder is not a star or close to it. You of all people arguing otherwise just proves how right i am.
      wilder is a star in america and england dumbass! If spence can help brook sell 30 thousand tickets wilder can help joshua sell 60 thousand tickets easy! Again like i said you dont know boxing business at all! So now tell my why does whyte the bum who lost his last fight and isnt in top 3 best heavyweights in his own country deserve to get a shot at wilder? Oh dont forget dumbass steverne is wilders mandatory and he has refused to take step aside money! So wilder should just drop his belt and fight a bum like whyte so a bigger bum like you could be happy? You are funny

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
        wilder is a star in america and england dumbass! If spence can help brook sell 30 thousand tickets wilder can help joshua sell 60 thousand tickets easy! Again like i said you dont know boxing business at all! So now tell my why does whyte the bum who lost his last fight and isnt in top 3 best heavyweights in his own country deserve to get a shot at wilder? Oh dont forget dumbass steverne is wilders mandatory and he has refused to take step aside money! So wilder should just drop his belt and fight a bum like whyte so a bigger bum like you could be happy? You are funny
        Wilder a star in America??? England even???? Show me some proof please G*yson. Lol only man Whyte lost to has done more in 19 fights than Wilder has done in nearly 40. Wilder is best sticking to ex football players. Lol the guy is a joke just like you G*yson lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          Any heavyweight can get it.

Whyte, Ortiz, Parker, Fury..

Wilder stays winning.
          Funny how you kept AJ out of that. We all know AJ takes out Wilder easy.

Comment

LMFAO! Wilder a star? Dude is only a star in Alabama, everywhere else we know he is a straight bum.

Comment

Wilder was FORCED to fight Povetkin, or else lose his WBC 'title'. He was probably relieved af when the fight was canceled. He is going to overestimate his current level of importance, and price himself out of any worthwhile fights. If he wanted to face top contenders, there would already be better names on his resume among his nearly 40 victories.

Comment

Wilder is such a star that he got 900k in his last fight lmao! He got less than Dillian Whyte got in his last fight and no one ever called Why a star lol but Wilder is a a global star according to you lol haha.. The guy struggles to sell out arenas in his home town and his fights get less views than Amir Khan or Adrien Broner lol.. But yea he's a star.

Stop cracking jokes man I can't stop laughing.
                Last edited by NahMean; 06-24-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  Wilder was FORCED to fight Povetkin, or else lose his WBC 'title'.
                  Thats how mandatory's work. A+ trolling or you're ******ed.

Comment

Lmao.

Wilder has already proven he is willing to travel, like that one time a Russian fighter became his mandatory, so we delayed for an entire year trying to avoid it, then they won the purse bid so we had no choice but to travel, and then we almost traveled there even though we never did. He's totally proven it.
                    American boxing has completely jumped the shark at this point. Just ridiculous. I have to laugh.

Comment

All the Brits have is AJ, that's why they are protecting him. That these "fans" aren't calling for Wilder/AJ is a testament to their lack of character. In the meantime they have to overhype this leftover with no defense, stamina or top notch power to contend with and somebody is suppose to be scared of that? Please. Whyte can't even fight for a full 3 minute round.

Comment

Working...
                      X