Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward vs Kovalev 2 many instances of fighters losing a rd and coming back to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty hard to come back from dead on the ropes like that, usually what the ref is for (oh wait). Corrales-Castillo is the only example I can think of that has a guy resurrecting himself off the ropes like that. Dwight Qawi used to play possum sometimes (youtube him playing possum if u want some laughs, ****ers fall for it every time, even Evander did)

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      you would have to be a flaming ret@rd to not see that kovalovs shorts were pulled up as the fight progressed.

his shorts were lower in the pre fight instructions and were pulled all the way up as the fight progressed.

these guys act like thats rocket science and mind blowing.
      Of course but let these focks play in their delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        There is an argument on this forum that because ward was winning the fight the low blow didn't matter. I will name two fights where the fighter was even more hurt and still came back to win the fight. Anthony joshua was out on his feet vs wladamir. Marquex was getting pummeled by manny prior to koing him. KOVALEV VS WARD 2 was a dead even fight coming in the 8th rd. Ward winning the rd and never dropping kovalev one time does not justify turning a bline eye to low blows.
        You're talking about good conditioned fighters, kovalev doesn't have the stamina to go 5 solid rounds...after the 5th he started breathing like a chain smoker about to die..he's no real professional, never seen a pro fighter with such shi**y conditioning as his...ward is on a different level too, lucky for kovalev that the fight got stopped otherwise he'd be carried out of the ring..either ward's fists or his own lack of conditioning would have ended him the very next round.

Comment

It is now confirmed that the last punch is a legit body shot. Weeks steps in and puts the racist out of his misery.

Sergey Kovalev- "On the border"

Comment

at New England the midget claiming to be objective. He's just repeating Kovtard nonsense becaue he's afraid of being dog piled for speaking the truth.

You're a coward.
            Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-25-2017, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              after those failed attempts of getting a point deducted you'll see kov pushing ho's trunks down where they should be. He knew their plan waa to emphasize on "dirty" tactics and it failed when he got tattoo ed with body punches
              qft........

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                at New England the midget claiming to be objective. He's just repeating Kovtard nonsense becaue he's afraid of being dog piled for speaking the truth.

You're a coward.
                with kovalovs own words and new admissions that ward beat him broke him down and won fair and square (like i have been saying this entire thread) new england is a complete clown and a disgrace for a "ward fan" just truly truly ridiculous stuff.

Comment

i don't feel sorry for any of u who took the side of kovalovs initial lies. this is what happens when u hate a fighter to the point of insanty. u cry, lie, deflect, excuses. all for what? FOR NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    with kovalovs own words and new admissions that ward beat him broke him down and won fair and square (like i have been saying this entire thread) new england is a complete clown and a disgrace for a "ward fan" just truly truly ridiculous stuff.
                    What have I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      I agree with you. I can't recall a single other fight where a boxer is awarded a tko win after a foul.
                      Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he wasn't just losing a round, he was slowing down seriously and looked like he may well be stopped.

that said, he took a lot of damage from low blows during the course of the fight, and the ref made a huge mistake in not taking any points or allowing kovalev to recover.

see, guys? objectivity!

Now for the truth:

1. Kovalev's trunks creased out forming an air pocket because he is bending over.

2. On impact Ward's glove is hitting the top belt line as shown by the red arrow. It also covers the "Krusher" logo which is obstructed by kovalev's arm.

3. The body shock ripple effect happens when Ward's glove hits the top beltline, after crushing the hublot air pocket.

You can clearly see Ward's glove hitting the belt line as shown by the red arrow. First the Hublot air pocket gets crushed without any impact damage. Then Kovalev's body absorbs the impact when Ward's glove crashes into his belt. That's a borderline shot.

All legal blows debate over. Accept reality and admit Kovalev got his ass kicked.

Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-28-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X