No announcement yet.

Ward vs Kovalev 2 many instances of fighters losing a rd and coming back to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    lol, you shut that $h!t down In a hurry.
    I'm over the fight and the result. I was never butthurt as some might think. However, I still respect Kovalev, and my only regret is that he didn't get down to Ward's level and started playing dirty himself. But then again, seeing how the officials were pro-Ward throughout his career, he probably felt that he himself might get DQed if he started fouling.
    But Kovalev was a great champ, is still a great fighter, and has more good fights left in him imo.
    What I do despise how the Wardtards just **** on him with full disregard to actual facts. And in general people who talk crap with disregard to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      To his ****, huh? Check ben ca, mon tabarnak!

Then how did it disappear midway during the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        Well it's a fight and boxer's trunks tend to move during a match.
        But you can look at my thread here, and no I did not cherry-pick my pics, I took them straight from the BoxingScene Mega Gallery so feel free to show some yourself.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=749838

Comment

Well it's a fight and boxer's trunks tend to move during a match.
          But you can look at my thread here, and no I did not cherry-pick my pics, I took them straight from the BoxingScene Mega Gallery so feel free to show some yourself.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=749838
          Lol!!! Trunks move up during a fight??? Dare to explain the physics of that??

Comment

I'm over the fight and the result. I was never butthurt as some might think. However, I still respect Kovalev, and my only regret is that he didn't get down to Ward's level and started playing dirty himself. But then again, seeing how the officials were pro-Ward throughout his career, he probably felt that he himself might get DQed if he started fouling.
            But Kovalev was a great champ, is still a great fighter, and has more good fights left in him imo.
            What I do despise how the Wardtards just **** on him with full disregard to actual facts. And in general people who talk crap with disregard to the truth.
            Kovalev did, he was clearly the dirtier fighter of the two throughout both fights and I do mean clearly. One would have to be blind to see it otherwise.

Comment

Please look at the facts instead of repeating the BS narrative.

You show that right counter in slow motion, but here is the whole sequence: Kovalev was hit flush, backed up, avoided more shots and threw a jab back at Ward which made Ward initiate a clinch.

And then here is Ward throwing a hook that Kovalev avoided right before the final lowblow flurry:

17 straight punches at the end? Whattt???

So where is Kovalev defenseless exactly?
              yea....this is clearly Spoon23

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                you would have to be a flaming ret@rd to not see that kovalovs shorts were pulled up as the fight progressed.

his shorts were lower in the pre fight instructions and were pulled all the way up as the fight progressed.

these guys act like thats rocket science and mind blowing.

Comment

In those instances were the fighters looking for a way out and complaining about legitimate body shots? Were they turning their back to get additional rest?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    yea....this is clearly Spoon23
                    Listen Larry, you have accused me of being an alt since my first day here. Time to move on. Take ******ed Robbie with you, and go fist each other until you both reach true happiness.

Comment

People arguing that Ward's last punch was not a low blow are actually ******ed.

Admit that Ward threw a low blow and the ref ****ed up the TKO call.

After you admit that then you can look at the fight and argue about how Ward was outboxing Kovalev and breaking him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X