Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that shot was on the belly button

holy **** i am legit crying right now

it hurts thaty i'm a ward fan and that i went to vegas to see him fight. which is it that you don't believe, that iwa s there or that i am a ward fan?

did i put this andre ward avatar in my sig years befor ekovalev even fought on TV just to try and fool everybody when this fight came around?

it kill syou that i'm objective, and that you are not. it KILLS you
    (ding ding ding godsfly vs new england)

I don't know you, you don't know me. you are bringing up ASSUMPTIONS (when did i say u weren't a ward fan, or in vegas) i said I can't very that u were in or not in vegas because i wasn't there with you. ether way i could care less. i replied to your post stating that kovalov took a lot of damage from low blows which is totally ret@rded. kovalov took a beating to his body. kovalov had the gears switched up on him. kovalov didn't train right (in fact he ran his entire training camp as oppose to his own trainer) you don't see anything wrong with that? kovalov got drunk. did what he wanted to do in this camp. "my trainer overtrained me" but he was gassed in 6 rounds in the 2nd fight. this is the truth, i could care less about lying bickering crying just to make him feel better. kovalov is a grown a** man that ****ed up in camp. also if you want to complain about belt line shots (that was legal) what about the rabbit punches from kovalov he did it all night. and explain this. ward hits kovalov with 2 crisp body shots (clear as day) kovalov backs up and almost goes down? ward steps back and lets kovalov take a break (which he shouldn't have done) were those 2 shots low? why did he react in that way to 2 crisp body shots new england?

we are gonna get to the facts in here today.
    Last edited by Godsfly; 06-24-2017, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      what about the 2 shots ward lands on his body and kovlov backs up screaming in pain? can someone explain this?
      Notice how even the "borderline" shots that Ward throws are bringing Kovalev's cup everytime, squeezing the nuts...

Btw the 2 shots body shots after which Kovalev first bent forward (that very popular GIF circulating here) are actually a sequence of 3 shots:

Notice that first shot of that sequence (left out in the popular GIF) is low:

Have that cup jump up and hit the nutsack several times per round, that accumulate, can really start a discomforting pain in the stomach.
      Last edited by Vlad_; 06-24-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Notice how even the "borderline" shots that Ward throws are bringing Kovalev's cup everytime, squeezing the nuts...

Btw the 2 shots body shots after which Kovalev first bent forward (that very popular GIF circulating here) are actually a sequence of 3 shots:

Notice that first shot of that sequence (left out in the popular GIF) is low:

Have that cup jump up and hit the nutsack several times per round, that accumulate, can really start a discomforting pain in the stomach.
        2 clean crisp belt line BODY shots (clean, crisp) kovalov is HURT. so now the excuse is the cup jumped up from the body shots and caused the discomfort in kovalovs stomach? and this is what you're defending new england. truck juice sewage system lies & trash like this?

WHERE YOU AT NEW ENGLAND!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          (ding ding ding godsfly vs new england)

I don't know you, you don't know me. you are bringing up ASSUMPTIONS (when did i say u weren't a ward fan, or in vegas) i said I can't very that u were in or not in vegas because i wasn't there with you. ether way i could care less. i replied to your post stating that kovalov took a lot of damage from low blows which is totally ret@rded. kovalov took a beating to his body. kovalov had the gears switched up on him. kovalov didn't train right (in fact he ran his entire training camp as oppose to his own trainer) you don't see anything wrong with that? kovalov got drunk. did what he wanted to do in this camp. "my trainer overtrained me" but he was gassed in 6 rounds in the 2nd fight. this is the truth, i could care less about lying bickering crying just to make him feel better. kovalov is a grown a** man that ****ed up in camp. also if you want to complain about belt line shots (that was legal) what about the rabbit punches from kovalov he did it all night. and explain this. ward hits kovalov with 2 crisp body shots (clear as day) kovalov backs up and almost goes down? ward steps back and lets kovalov take a break (which he shouldn't have done) were those 2 shots low? why did he react in that way to 2 crisp body shots new england?

we are gonna get to the facts in here today.
          After those failed attempts of getting a point deducted you'll see Kov pushing ho's trunks down where they should be. He knew their plan waa to emphasize on "dirty" tactics and it failed when he got tattoo ed with body punches

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            After those failed attempts of getting a point deducted you'll see Kov pushing ho's trunks down where they should be. He knew their plan waa to emphasize on "dirty" tactics and it failed when he got tattoo ed with body punches
            exactly.......kovalov was b*tching lying & crying at every turn "i am gassed, i am tired, he's still all over me" literally doing anything he can to get out of the fight because in his own words "i didn't feel my self"

low blows were nothing more then an excuse to save face for his complete **** drunk performance.

Comment

alright new england gotta go handle some business. will be back for your reply young boy...........make some sense of all of this crying and lies.

no one is playing with any of u up in here today.

Comment

The fight is over. The decision will not be overturned. It is time to let it go.

P.S. To Kovalev fans: не истерите, хлебните бояры и все будет OK (en: calm down, drink some hawthorn and everything will be OK).

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  There was no low blows. Kovalev had his trunks up to his ****.
                  To his ****, huh? Check ben ca, mon tabarnak!

Comment

Why did Kovalev quit is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      To his ****, huh? Check ben ca, mon tabarnak!

lol, you shut that $h!t down In a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                      X