Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumoured ; Lomachenko vs Beltran @135,good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumoured ; Lomachenko vs Beltran @135,good fight?

Lomachenko, who is currently Superplume champion by the World Boxing Organization (WBO) and in theory was about to define a rematch against Orlando "Siri" Salido, on Wednesday night.

However, as negotiations fail to materialize, the name of Beltran is considered, who is looking for a big fight at 135 pounds; Emerged as an option and it is known that was not badly seen by Vasyl, who has long left the possibility of going lightweight.
    In the same way as Salido, Beltran is looking for a big fight and Lomachenko could be ideal for his aspirations, even much better economically than it would represent a starting fight against any of the current champions in the category.
    For now, what is known is that Lomachenko would be back by August 5 and that the fight would go on ESPN after the agreement announced by Top Rank, which includes the fight Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn this July 1 And possibly the clash between Terence Crawford and Julius Indongo if it materialized.

Horrible fight.

Comment

Team Loma better make sure Beltran starts VADA testing as of yesterday if this fight is in any way shape or for taking place.

Comment

I'd watch this fight, a dangerous scalp for Lomachenko to try and take.
        Beltran can rough up Loma aswell and has been punching hard as fugg latley.

Actually like this fight better than Vs. 2017 Salido.

Comment

Damn. Already going to move up, yet again? Wtf. Calm down and give him time to accommodate to the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Horrible fight.
            it's my initial reaction too,what if you look at it from the point,first fight at a new weight and after that Linares or Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              Damn. Already going to move up, yet again? Wtf. Calm down and give him time to accommodate to the weight.
              Well these are rumoured options if Salido ends up fighting tank davis

Comment

First he went after Garcia's leftovers now he's going after Crawford's. Really at this point he should just meet Rigo at 126. I wasn't even a fan of that fight until Rigo said he'd come to 126. May was well do that fight instead.

Comment

Good fight. Some of Beltran's recent KOs have been vicious.

I prefer this fight then the fight with Salido

Comment

Francisco Vargas would be a better replacement for Salido fight

Comment

Working...
                    X