Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumoured ; Lomachenko vs Beltran @135,good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing for him at 130 anyway. It's not my preferred fight at 135 but Mikey and Linares both have fights coming up so if Loma fights late summer, that's a pretty decent fight for your 1st fight at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      First he went after Garcia's leftovers now he's going after Crawford's. Really at this point he should just meet Rigo at 126. I wasn't even a fan of that fight until Rigo said he'd come to 126. May was well do that fight instead.
      Rigo Loma is what everybody wants but it won't happen i think,on the other hand,Loma Beltran will set up Loma Garcia in the future,Mikey said he would come back to 135 and Loma's at 135 then,i think after Beltran fight first he will try to get the belt from the Flanagan vs Verdejo fight winner,and then a unification with Garcia,should be good since Garcia is your boy
      Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 06-23-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Francisco Vargas would be a better replacement for Salido fight
        Vargas had surgery though,is he ready to fight yet?

Comment

Very underwhelming

Comment

Beltran is ranked no2 with IBF,WBO and WBC, all 3 of the Champions with those are fighting their mandatories soon. So if Arum don't wanna put him in with Verdejo, should he win, he can go after one of the others

Comment

Wtf for. He has so much potential but this is a throwaway fight, imo

Comment

Been a lil fan of Beltran ever since the burns fight

Not a brilliant fight but yeah I'm for this

Comment

Its a beatdown...but not surprising given how beltran is with top rank

Loma should fight berchelt miura winner or jezreel corrales who i heard arum gave a lowball offer to. Berchelt or jezreel would be super awkward tough fights

Comment

I like this fight better than the Salido fight even if I understand the reasoning for a Salido rematch. Loma vs Beltran & Tank vs Salido both seem like more evenly matched fights where all parties are at in their careers. Hope it all happens like that.

Comment

Don't like this but it would be more competitive than fighting this version of salido.

Comment

Working...
                      X