No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Weeks Owes Apologies to Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Yeah I agree that for neutral, honest, objective fans, this article hits home on most points.
    Doesn't seem to be a lot of neutral people here.

Comment

Good article, though even this is being a little too kind for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by new england View Post
        yeah, it's kovalev's fault ward hit him low, and weeks didn't call it

Shame on you, sergey!
        as my sig proves, serg faked it, no way around it buddy.

Comment

kov owes his fans an apology for faking it, turning his back, and giving up in front of the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I haven't seen a single poster since the fight say "I'm angry at Weeks for stopping it from a low blow and depriving Ward of a legitimate finish. Kovalev was having trouble that round".

Most of them indirectly admit the referee botched the fight then spam "KKKovalev career is over! don't cry *****! We back on top!"

I've never really seen it so dumb around here. Even at the height of the floyd/pacquaio stuff people weren't such blatant dick suckers and had better arguments than "u mad?"
            Spot on man. The truth is somewhere in between all the fanboy love.

Ward *probably* would have stopped Kovalev without Weeks intervening, but maybe Kovalev would have landed a hail Mary. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              Finally some sense, maybe it will shutup those delusional ward supporters, hes admitting he made a huge error, ****ing ward, if its not his judges its his ref, now forced to make an apology after reviewing the clear as daylight evidence he had no choice but to issue that apology
              did u miss the part in the article where it said it was a fake tweet????????

Comment

geezus christmas AT THE VERY BEGINNING WEEKS SAID BELT LINE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf ya keep bitching for!!???

Comment

Fights over, been over for a week, I really don't know why we keep discussing the same things over and over, and over, and....

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Doesn't seem to be a lot of neutral people here.
                    You aren't even neutral in your sexuality...stfu, with a name like vlad we're supposed to think you're neutral?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Question is, if a person is a fan, watches the fights objectively, and understands when a guy is beaten mentally, why continue to argue the results of the fight. What is the point of folks continuing to bemoan low blows and early stoppages when nothing is going to change the result and the ending was inevitable to even the slightly trained eye.

So then by your logic, since Golota was going to beat Bowe anyways, they should not have called Golota on the low blows because the ending was inevitable?

Interesting.........

Comment

Working...
                      X