Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward, Tony Bellew in talks for Cruiserweight fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    He's out of his mind
    I like it, it brings excitement to his career that he otherwise wouldn't get due to the hatred some people have for him. If he feels he can make some noise for his career with some easy touches at CW and HW, like Bellew, Lebedev and Joseph Parker, and he believes he can outbox them, then go for it. Not everyday you see a Super middleweight fight at LHW, CW and HW. I think it's interesting, especially if he's successful in getting a title at CW.

Comment

Ward shouldn't do it.
      If they fight, Bellew will win in some bizarre way!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        He signed up in March, but PULLED OUT and wasn't tested in the weeks leading up to the Kovalev fight.

Comment

I've got my doubt this fight will happen, Bellew is more interested in a HW title, but if it does happen, should be an easy win for Ward

Comment

Bellew wud beat him it's too heavy for Andre fraud. Imagine that bellew beating haye and then the p4p number 1 what a joke that guy is

Comment

Originally posted by freedom2111 View Post
              he signed up in march, but pulled out and wasn't tested in the weeks leading up to the kovalev fight.
              u need help man

Comment

I say every top 10 cruiserweight beats Ward easily.

Comment

I don't think Tony Bellew knows who or what Tony Bellew is. The guy is sticking his 2 cents into everything.

Comment

Bellew better wear a steel cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                      He signed up in March, but PULLED OUT and wasn't tested in the weeks leading up to the Kovalev fight.
                      Bro, what you just said is completely and utterly false. You do know that, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X