Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    Golovkin continues to fight lesser opponents because he can't get anyone else in the ring = GGG haters criticize him and say he only fights bums.
    Golovkin finally gets the fight he's been asking for with Canelo = GGG haters say he doesn't deserve the fight because he has been fighting bums and didn't look spectacular against Jacobs.

It doesn't matter what he does, you racist, bias pricks are going to bad mouth him either way. If Golovkin was an American you'd be all up his ass.
    Soooo much ignorance in one post.

Comment

He's going to kill Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Of course he gave him respect, the man does have power but it's not like Earnie Shavers power or George Foreman where he's knocking guys out cold with one punch!

Now that Jacobs knows he can take the punches, in a rematch I think he'd hurt GGG Not to say he'll knockout him but hurt!

Lmao @ you saying he let Jacobs off the hook!

Not even he believes that, Jacobs was giving him that work and if Jacobs would've dropped or hurt then let me guess he'd say, I let Jacobs drop and hurt me to get the Canelo fight!

Just admit, you and all them other GGG fans thought Golovkin was gonna easily KO Jacobs but The Miracle Man himself showed Golovkin how to earn it and he barely did!

By round 8 Golovkin was actually getting a bit dirty which showed Jacobs was working him and put him totally out of his element of fighting bums and welterweights!

See, this is called when you fight someone who's isn't afraid and won't take no for an answer!

He looks indestructible against part time cashiers and guys on house arrest but when he faced Danny Jacobs who is own trainer said they would KO him early and don't then he looks like a complete asshat!

I guarantee GGG thinks Canelo is scared of him and will KO him but we saw what happened totally opposite against Jacobs!

Lol Jacobs was force feeding him 4 piece combos of hard leather and yelling in his face!

Canelo is gonna empty that gas tank till his punches goes from cinder block to cocoa puffs by round 9 and he'll be clueless!

All he knows is jab, jab, feint with the left hook then straight rignt, or jab , jab step in then left hook downstairs, and if you can't stop the jab then he'll just spam jabs and attack the body!

There's so many ways Canelo can counter that and he's gonna show you and GGG that in September!
        Lol @ your rant!

I'll bet every fake point on her you got that says GGG beats Canelo.

Sig it unless you're skeered.

Don't disappear afterwards either when GGG is undisputed bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          I was green yesterday, doesn't matter...im not here to impress anyone, and how the **** are you more credible? Because you'd suck an swallow kovalevs load?
          I'm more credible because people on here don't think I'm an idiot like they do you. It's very evident.

Wah Wah!

Comment

Maybe, maybe not... that's not why you didn't finish him though

Comment

Lol nobody even reads the article, they just cry...

Comment

Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
                There are a lot of Canelo fans that are going to be extremely disappointed on fight night .
                Canelo doesn't have the foot speed or stamina to keep Golovkin off of him .

Golovkin KO between 7 or 9th round .
                Canelo seems to have a better chin than both Jacobs and Brook though.
                I imagine stamina would be more of an issue that could lead to him getting KO'd rather than his chin.

He's also become very slick with that hip and head movement recently. I think it would be better for him to fight on the inside and use that ability to slip punches and counter on the inside. His chin should hold if he gets caught here and there.

If he does that ropa dope thing or tries to use foot movement that he doesn't even have, then he will get blasted out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
                  ... This hype job is going to be exposed in front of millions and it's gonna be beautiful.
                  Like Kovalev lol ?

Comment

GGG is too confident. I am afraid he will lose to Canelo like Kovalev to Ward. I hope Canelo won't fight dirty. I haven't seen Canelo fighting dirty. That's why I respect him. Hope Ward's dirty win won't inspire him to do dirty things in this big fight. I don't like Canelo because he waited until GGG gets older and slower.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      GGG feeding his fanboys the delusion. LOOOOOOOL!
                      Lol yep....

Comment

Working...
                      X