Looks like Kovalev just pulled a DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Here's how the call went:

Sergey: "You're f**king fired, muthaf...."

JDJ: "I already quit b*tch so you can't fire me"

click

Comment

Said before the fight it won't be a big deal if they part ways & still don't think it's a big deal.

He was just "one of" Kovalev's trainers and both admitted they were just working together for the dough.

Comment

I even suggested that he fire him a long time ago on here but nobody seemed to have noticed or remember. I believe JDJ had cost him the first loss to Andre Ward and now Sergey's career is ruined. He'll never be the same prizefighter again.
          Last edited by champion4ever; 06-21-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Sergey has only himself to blame. You can't be without a trainer you believe and respect once you are on the highest level.

Wlad and Banks are a good example.

Comment

Kov stopped listening to Jackson after the Hopkins fight and his arrogance and ego grew from there!

Jackson told him that Ward will try to box him and that he's gonna beat Ward up and might knock him out but...if he fails to KO Ward then Ward will be bringing the fight to him due to his IQ and picking up on that Kov's power is at its most deadly at long range!

He told him if that happens to stick jab the stomach and don't let Ward wrestle you but he did the exact opposite in both fights!

Only good thing he did is throw more and go to the body early!

No matter Kov dug his own grave due to his ignorance and ego!

Comment

Working...
              X