Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux To Billy Joe Saunders: I Can't Wait To Destroy You, P*ssy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux To Billy Joe Saunders: I Can't Wait To Destroy You, P*ssy!

With a potential match-up a possibility later this year, Billy Joe Saunders (24-0, 12 KOs) and David Lemieux (38-3, 33 KOs) have wasted no time in trading verbals. Saunders was due to defend his WBO World Middleweight Title on July 8th against Avtandil Khurtsidze, but that bout has been called off for legal reasons after the Russian fighter was arrested in New York City in connection to a RICO case.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I swear It thought that said "I Can't Wait To Destroy Your Pu$$y" at first

Comment

I hope he does and rids us of this punk

Comment

Billy gettin it from all sides.

Canelo - i'll beat him blind and one armed

Golovkin - he's a clown

Lemiuex - i'll destroy his *****

Comment

Saunders went from nice $ fights against GGG to big $ fight against Canella to nothing $ fight cancelled now he will make just a decent payday against Lemieux. 1/10th of Canella fight too bad lose your title for a tenth of the $

Comment

Lemieux is capable of blasting out Saunders, but not sure he will

Comment

Faaaaaark keen as for this fight!

Comment

Nice, let's get this on!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  I swear It thought that said "I Can't Wait To Destroy Your Pu$$y" at first
                  No wonder your name is sicko.

Comment

Lemieux could be outboxed by Saunders, if he avoids (highly doubt it) every one of his powershots.
                    At this point, given Saunders and his inactivity, my prediction is:

Lemieux by KO 5 over Saunders via bludgeoning. Referee might also jump in before Blubby Joe gets murdered.

Comment

Working...
                    X