Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sitting here drinking a 40oz of white tears and enjoying every moment

Comment

the body work tho !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
        Sorry, Bernard didn't have the balls that Ward has when he fought Kovelev.
        Ya neither did KOvalev and that's why he lost.

He got clipped with a HUGE right hand and wobbled before getting punched at the belt line (where his jockstrap is)...then sat on the ropes and asked the ref to BAIL him out for the THIRD time.

The only thing I didn't like about the fight was that Weekes should've done a count instead of calling it, but KOvalev really was beat mentally. The whole buildup, skipping press conferences, refusing to do the staredown, refusing HBO stuff, acting crazy on Twitter and social media...beaten man MONTHS ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          I'm sitting here drinking a 40oz of white tears and enjoying every moment
          White guy here and I can't get enough of the whining. These rabid Kovy fans will either vanish (which is good bc they're mostly racists) or jump ship onto Triple L.

Can't stand this crowd - at all - bandwagon queers

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            Right hand was legit ...everything else was dirty and low... Bad stoppage. Close fight up to that point. Ridiculous.
            The right hand is way overrated, Kovalev didn't react, he was more hurt by the low blows that the homer ref ignored all fight.
            A stoppage from 4 lows blows, wow.
            Ward is the new sven ottke

Comment

Kovalev was praying god for the referee to stop the fight. He now talks, the truth is he wanted no more, and he faked all he could to stop the fight.

Seriously, kovalev's performance from round 5 on, was a disgrace. He better stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
                Kovalev was praying god for the referee to stop the fight. He now talks, the truth is he wanted no more, and he faked all he could to stop the fight.

Seriously, kovalev's performance from round 5 on, was a disgrace. He better stfu.
                Mmm hmm.

https://youtu.be/iLxlV5C4KHY

Comment

Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post
                  The right hand is way overrated, Kovalev didn't react, he was more hurt by the low blows that the homer ref ignored all fight.
                  A stoppage from 4 lows blows, wow.
                  Ward is the new sven ottke

What a ******

Comment

Kov got folded like a cheap suit, but the stoppage was not warranted! He should've got an 8-count. However, the stoppage was well on the way! Kov was rocked, and gassed (again). Kovalev vs. Gvozdyk at the Barclay's! Make it happen!

Comment

Funny how Kov didn't complain about the stoppage when it happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X