Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Yeah because Ward really hit Kovalev in the blue Body zone from the pic in your sig, huh tough guy?
      Think about the meaning of your statement. It's pointless.

Stop crying, baby. Kovalev is doing enough of that on his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        To be honest, I don't think he really cares what some random fan online thinks of him. You try boxing at the top level, taking repeated low blows and fouls and react like nothing happened.
        If the shoe was on the other foot and Kovalev was repeatedly fouling Ward, his fans would be crying like Stallone in the first Rambo movie.
        He quit. GTFOH.

You want to see low blows? Watch Cotto vs. Judah or Trinidad vs. Vargas. Those are low blows directly on the cup from some of the hardest body punchers of the time.. Enough with this p*ssy talk..

Comment

• really?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              He quit. GTFOH.

You want to see low blows? Watch Cotto vs. Judah or Trinidad vs. Vargas. Those are low blows directly on the cup from some of the hardest body punchers of the time.. Enough with this p*ssy talk..
              I've seen those fights and I've seen many other fights with blatant low blows. It doesn't make it right just because it has happened many times before. ***** talk? I think you should GTFOH. You're Mexican right? What do you think about Chavez Jr. vs Canelo? Was that an honorable performance? Do you condone Salido's dirty ass tactics in the ring? How about Margarito vs Cotto and Mosley? Was it acceptable for him to load his wraps vs Cotto and get caught with loaded wraps against Mosley? Mares vs Agbeko. I've been a big fan of a lot of Mexican fighters over the years but I'm just interested to see if you would defend some of the dirty and cowardly performances in recent times by these Mexican fighters. It's boxing, not street fighting. You like dirty fighting, including elbows, knees and other cheap shots? Go watch MMA.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                I've seen those fights and I've seen many other fights with blatant low blows. It doesn't make it right just because it has happened many times before. ***** talk? I think you should GTFOH. You're Mexican right? What do you think about Chavez Jr. vs Canelo? Was that an honorable performance? Do you condone Salido's dirty ass tactics in the ring? How about Margarito vs Cotto and Mosley? Was it acceptable for him to load his wraps vs Cotto and get caught with loaded wraps against Mosley? Mares vs Agbeko. I've been a big fan of a lot of Mexican fighters over the years but I'm just interested to see if you would defend some of the dirty and cowardly performances in recent times by these Mexican fighters. It's boxing, not street fighting. You like dirty fighting, including elbows, knees and other cheap shots? Go watch MMA.
                No stupid. Those were REAL tactical low blows meant to alter the course of the fight by fighters who were losing control when they threw them. Kovalev was getting his ass whooped. Ward was in the drivers seat. You want to speculate? Try making an argument that actually holds water. :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                  And you should be on the Rigondeaux thread right now because Moises Flores just ​shamed every mexican who was watching!

He tried to fake his way to a DQ but it backfired, lol.
                  You are stupid if you are thinking that. The shot of Rigo was too clean and powerful, Rigo destroyed the jaw of Dickens and Donaire was with a fissure in his face.jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    really?
                    Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

Haven't laughed this hard in a looooooooooooooong time

Comment

Working...
                    X