Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    I don't remember anyone complaining about Tony Weeks officiating for the first Floyd-Maidana fight
    Did Maidana hit Floyd in the balls 3-4 times in a row?

Comment

• Tony Weeks is on twiter saying he missed the "calls" of the 4 low blows.

And I am sure he knows more than us after watching the replays.

Comment

• I did see Kov Fatiguing though. I think he made a mistake convincing himself that he over trained for the 1st fight because from what I seen it looked like he was in better condition in the last fight. What he should have told himself is I didn't train hard enough.

I always thought that excuse was BS you never hear Mayweather say he over trained and he trains harder than anyone in history.

You don't gain more stamina by training less hard that doesn't even make any sense. If anything you train harder and just get more rest.

Even Broner never made that excuse he's come up short in fights I know he trained super hard for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          No, but neither did Ward to Kovalev

Comment

Kovalev wasn't hit in the balls 3-4 times in a row first off. Only clear low blow was the last one. Secondly, Maidana did a lot of rabbit punching. Which is much more dangerous. But it is what it is. You don't defend yourself, like Kovalev wasn't, and you can get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              Tony Weeks is on twiter saying he missed the "calls" of the 4 low blows.

Fake account probably.

Comment

What fight were you watching then? Last 3 punches from Ward were all low.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Kovalev wasn't hit in the balls 3-4 times in a row first off. Only clear low blow was the last one. Secondly, Maidana did a lot of rabbit punching. Which is much more dangerous. But it is what it is. You don't defend yourself, like Kovalev wasn't, and you can get hurt.
                  Watch the fight again. Clearly punched in the balls like 3 times.

Keep telling yourself Ward is a clean fighter but we all know you don't think he is.

Comment

Watch the fight again. Clearly punched in the balls like 3 times.

Keep telling yourself Ward is a clean fighter but we all know you don't think he is.
                    I watched the fight again and what I saw was a guy with ridiculously high trunks looking for a way out after he was getting his ass beat. That whole 8th round, up until the stoppage, he did nothing but complain. But ppl wanna ignore that to give him excuse. What happened to the Krusher, the guy who was so mad he was gonna destroy Andre Ward? Where did he go? He went out begging for the ref in what was clearly legal punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      Tony Weeks is on twiter saying he missed the "calls" of the 4 low blows.

fake account nice try tho

Comment

Working...
                      X