Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post

"When times get hard i fold like laundry."

SERGEY
    Looks like dirty, wrinkled laundry

Comment

• That's right Kagami Taiga you got it in your video clip. It was a shot on the belt that got him first. That was the beginning of the end.
      Last edited by marvel; 06-18-2017, 12:10 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        People actually think that's a low blow. SMH. Lol. This is how you know most ppl don't know wtf they are watching. Either that or they really just do not want their fighters getting beat.
        The first hit in that gif wasn't a low blow but the second was, just too fast for you to see it. Ward hits below borderline but then moves upwards quickly after contact. He sort of bounces the hit after contact below borderline. Dude basically was doing that all fight. While that punch din't have too much power to drop Kovalev as a full lunge nut punch, it still takes power and stamina from you.

Just before those punches, Ward had punched Kovalev below borderline too. Again Kovalev din't feel that punch was enough to complain to ref immediately but he also had ward attacking him right after the first low blow with those punches from that gif. Finally he gets hit with another low blow the last hit in that gif and he bends down in pain. Basically first punch low blow 2nd punch legal 3rd punch low blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Looks like dirty, wrinkled laundry

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            People actually think that's a low blow. SMH. Lol. This is how you know most ppl don't know wtf they are watching. Either that or they really just do not want their fighters getting beat.
            That's right you got it in your video clip.

Suck on that haters.

Comment

• Typical Communist propaganda crap and lies and bull dung.

Ward just beat the living hell out of commie Kovalev and yet the cry baby crude caveman Kovie is crying like a baby. Take the loss to Ward like a man you communist SOB. God Bless America.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Ward definitely deserves credit for pulling up there. Those were good clean body shots and Sergio put on a hell of an acting job there. Ward should have KOed his ass right there
                Agreed for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I think he has a reason to be mad at the stoppage and the ref. Weeks should have given a standing 8 count there instead of stopping it. That was an awful stoppage. I hate anticlimactic stoppages. Ward was definitely in control at that point, but every fighter deserves the chance.
                  Yeah, I wish Weeks had handled the ending better there. I think Ward was comfortably in control by then. The fighters and us deserved a less questionable ending to their pair of fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! All of you kovalev fans are sore ass ex Manny or gaylovekin fans converted. Just soooo mad that he b1tched triple ****face....i thought ward couldn't punch? What happened with that?
                    No need to argue with trolls, crazy fans that are biased toward their boxer, you sir are a troll, I'm no fan of either of them, still cant block the sun with one hand. Ward is a dirty fighter and weeks didnt allow a fair fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing. It's to bad because he is clearly a good fighter, he just needs to tweak the mental aspect of his game and check his attitude.
                      Agreed definitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X