No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Trust me fella, the stink of that fight is going to hang around for a long time.

And I'm talking about Kovalev/Ward, not the pile of shit you brought into the discussion.

it is..... and it will not stop posting childish rubbish

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Close to a thousand points made in all the Ward/kovalev threads. Why keep beating a dead horse further? Nothings going to change. Its a fight, **** happens. Seen fighters get hit to the BALLS multiple times. They kept fighting. Why didnt Kovalev? Cause it was more than getting hit to the balls. The previous body shots and gassing out mentally weakened him. He had enough with the lower blow. If it never happened. Could he of fought further? Sure, but Ward was far better this time. Kovalev was OVER REACTING to fair body shots. A clear sign of quitting.
      My opinion. He was not in shape. He EXPECTS to KO everyone in 2-3 rounds. Thats his SET mindset. He refuses to change that. He also uses too many excuses for
      My taste

not gonna argue with you.....

but, considering the fact that Kovalev attempted to fake a foul following two LEGIT bodyshots only moments earlier.....

and considering the fact that by allowing that action to continue, Weeks knew that Kovalev was hurt and trying to fake a foul.....

..... could he not be forgiven for giving Ward the benefit of the doubt on the last punch that slipped low?

..... why on earth would Weeks give Kovalev the benefit of the doubt, having watched him fake THAT VERY SAME FOUL only moments earlier?

..... how can these cry-baby's ignore that ?

..... and how can they ignore that dive by Kovalev..... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        not gonna argue with you.....

but, considering the fact that Kovalev attempted to fake a foul following two LEGIT bodyshots only moments earlier.....

and considering the fact that by allowing that action to continue, Weeks knew that Kovalev was hurt and trying to fake a foul.....

..... could he not be forgiven for giving Ward the benefit of the doubt on the last punch that slipped low?

..... why on earth would Weeks give Kovalev the benefit of the doubt, having watched him fake THAT VERY SAME FOUL only moments earlier?

..... how can these cry-baby's ignore that ?

..... and how can they ignore that dive by Kovalev..... ?
        Your Preaching to the choir.
        Ward won. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Looking at them again, you are correct, the video I posted isn't the same action as your gif.

But it clearly shows Ward hitting Kovalev below the belt, then following up with a chopping punch to the back of his head, both illegal and both delivered in full view of the ref, who took no action.

If Weeks was getting ready to stop the fight in that gif of yours .. what justification was there for doing so? Kovalev had been hurt by a good head shot, and he was looking a little ragged but he hadn't been down, and the fight was evenly balanced on points.

Even ignoring those blatent low blows - just like the Weeks did -how many times have we seen fighters get a second wind and rally to win fights after looking in far worse shape than Kovalev was in there?

The "bad body language" from Kovalev that people have been talking about happened because he expected the ref to do something about Ward's fouls, not because he wanted to quit.
          You lost me after "you are correct"

Comment

• To resume:
            - Ward struggled to survive against Kovalev rounds 1 through 6, then hit him low a few times to regain some advantage, and then when even his best right shot hit Kovalev flush on the chin, and he saw that it didn't drop him, he reverted to lowblows and won the fight by the worst stoppage possible.
            - Kellerman publicly licked Ward's balls and anus.
            - PPV was an even bigger flop than the first time.
            - Ward was awarded #1 p4p for his survival and foul bodywork skills.
            - Roc Nation cuts ties with apparently the #1 p4p in the world, and are well on their way to be out of business.
            - No matter what all the Wardtards here say, most of them will still get a lot more enjoyment fromwatching Kovalev fight rather than Ward in the future.

Comment

• It is now confirmed that the last punch is a legit body shot. Weeks steps in and puts the racist out of his misery.

Sergey Kovalev- "On the border"

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                Sorry, I should have known better than using words with more than 1 syllable while talking to a ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post

Comment

• I used to to be one of sog's biggest fans but a good man would never accept this as a real win.

After observing his commentaries, I have also come to the conclusion that he is much more racists than Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      To resume:
                      - Ward struggled to survive against Kovalev rounds 1 through 6, then hit him low a few times to regain some advantage, and then when even his best right shot hit Kovalev flush on the chin, and he saw that it didn't drop him, he reverted to lowblows and won the fight by the worst stoppage possible.
                      - Kellerman publicly licked Ward's balls and anus.
                      - PPV was an even bigger flop than the first time.
                      - Ward was awarded #1 p4p for his survival and foul bodywork skills.
                      - Roc Nation cuts ties with apparently the #1 p4p in the world, and are well on their way to be out of business.
                      - No matter what all the Wardtards here say, most of them will still get a lot more enjoyment fromwatching Kovalev fight rather than Ward in the future.
                      You are one funny dude and relentless to the say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X