Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Conor McGregor GENUINELY Believe He Can Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a fighter going into someone else's realm of expertise. Yes goddamn...Conor thinks he can win. Mayweather has always had awkward fights against southpaws. Let's wait and see. I think mayweather schools him in boxing but Conor has a legit punchers chance.

Comment

No but a lot of MMA fans seem to believe it....

Comment

Dude is a narcissist, of course. He thinks he could even beat a Klitschko.........................oh wait, that's Andre "Son of Gifts" coWARD, my bad.

Comment

I think so.

I believe that he, like so many other MMA folks, believes that when he watches Mayweather, he's "not all that."

It's not until he gets in there, that he'll realize he has no shot.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Dude is a narcissist, of course. He thinks he could even beat a Klitschko.........................oh wait, that's Andre "Son of Gifts" coWARD, my bad.

Comment

I dont think so ,he will take Cash and L

Comment

Remember when he lost to Diaz and his voice was different and he sounded humble during the post fight interview. That's the real Conor McGregor. What you're seeing now and before the lost is a character he's playing. The "bad ass" character want you to believe he can win. However, the real McGregor know he has no chance. You'll get to see that guy again in the post fight interview.

Comment

Yes, he believes he will win. He would fight Mayweather even if he thought he would lose because of the huge payday. Conor has incredible self confidence and self believe.

Comment

He blasted a top UFC fighter out with one punch. I'm sure he believes he has at least a puncher's chance on Floyd.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-17-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Conor really does believe in himself, but I think even his trainers have little faith that he would win.

And Dana White knows he'll lose, but he's getting a good check so he doesn't give a damn.

Comment

Working...
                      X