Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be fair for an American fighter fighting overseas to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be fair for an American fighter fighting overseas to...

.. want the three judges to be from neutral countries?

Or should we just let "the commission do their job"?

Like when Spence fought Brook in UK at least two of the judges were from other countries outside England - one was even from USA (Adelaide Bird's racist ass).

I mean, honestly, can you ever see an American travelling to Russia to fight a Russian, and there being all Russian officials (judges and ref)?

Lol he'll even if the foreign fighter didn't say anything, the commission would be like "we gotta bring in neutral judges, and maybe even neutral ref."

Why do people act like foreign fighters don't get robbed and jobbed (lol no pun intended) when fighting Americans on American soil?

In fact, I bet I can name more foreign fighters getting robbed in USA, than vice versa... Try me

"Just let the commission do their job, doe"!!

Just like VADA testing over the Nevada Athletic Commission... there was no need - JUST trust the commission and let them do their job, doe"!

Comment

I've always felt that judges should not be tied to one fighter more than another, that's how it is in most sports (replaces judges with referees in most instances and fighters with sportsmen of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        I've always felt that judges should not be tied to one fighter more than another, that's how it is in most sports (replaces judges with referees in most instances and fighters with sportsmen of course).
        YES!! That's why, for the life of me, I don't know why itnis acceptable to have three US judges for Kovalev vs Ward? Ward wouldn't agree to have neutral judges?

And why people are just like " let the commission do their job," and " I trust the commission."

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          YES!! That's why, for the life of me, I don't know why itnis acceptable to have three US judges for Kovalev vs Ward? Ward wouldn't agree to have neutral judges?

And why people are just like " let the commission do their job," and " I trust the commission."
          its Nevada rules not Ward

Comment

It obviously wouldn't be....

As we all know, Americans don't blindly support American fighters. Other countries are usually solidly behind their fellow countrymen...especially AGAINST Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              .. want the three judges to be from neutral countries?

Or should we just let "the commission do their job"?

Like when Spence fought Brook in UK at least two of the judges were from other countries outside England - one was even from USA (Adelaide Bird's racist ass).

I mean, honestly, can you ever see an American travelling to Russia to fight a Russian, and there being all Russian officials (judges and ref)?

Lol he'll even if the foreign fighter didn't say anything, the commission would be like "we gotta bring in neutral judges, and maybe even neutral ref."

Why do people act like foreign fighters don't get robbed and jobbed (lol no pun intended) when fighting Americans on American soil?

In fact, I bet I can name more foreign fighters getting robbed in USA, than vice versa... Try me
              Kovalev isn't travelling anywhere, he lives in America.

Comment

How does one even become a judge? I'd love to visit the clown school these zealots keep sprouting up from. I say they elect retired HOF'ers.

Comment

Kovalev is an American citizen and has fought his entire damn career in america

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    its Nevada rules not Ward
                    Nevada can be bought. Jeff Mayweather said it himself and said he seen it himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X