Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev Both Weigh 175 Pounds for Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Kovalev is way more motivated for this fight. Ward is still on that fake BS.

Kova needs to go to Ward's body and it's night, night for Ward.
    He better turn the anger off when the bell sounds, because once he blows his bolt if Ward is still there Kov is going to be wondering why he feels so tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Where's your money patna. You sound shook.
      Put up BOTH. I have $300 on Ward and I got PayPAL. Oh and I need your account as well f@ggot. Let's get it don't pussie out now bytch.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
        You got my word. I stand behind it!!!! same goes for you.

Ps: i look forward to put an end to your racism on here as well. All good fun!

I'm racist? Okay well let's get it then. I'm a man of my word. If you think I'm racist I wonder what you think of the people I respond to? But I respect the fact you accepted the bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          I'm racist? Okay well let's get it then. I'm a man of my word. If you think I'm racist I wonder what you think of the people I respond to? But I respect the fact you accepted the bet.
          Same goes for you. Its DONE.

Comment

Kovalev looks like he wants to kill Ward.
            if he dies, he dies.

Comment

EASY WORK!

Comment

Kovalev is my favourite fighter by far, the moment I saw this guy fight years ago. I knew he'd be making waves in boxing. Ward is in for a tough night, Kovalev is like a cobra with his jab and straight right.

Ward's going to try and make it ugly, and Kovalev will try keep it at length.
                The man who does this consistently will win.

But I seriously think Ward goes down hard in this fight. He was having fits with Kovalev last fight, and never truly took control of the fight. It was very close. Let's hope this one is decisive.

Comment

Kovalev looks like he wants to kill Ward.
                  Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  this, he had a possessed stare, Ward was thrown off.
                  I've keep hearing how Kovalev getting angry and emotional is going to work in Ward's favour and play Krusher into his hands, but Ward looked more wound up and emotional than Kovalev there, both in the face off and the interviews!

Kovalev was ice cold and Ward was the one getting heated. I don't know if it will make a difference, but I've never seen Ward looking that before a fight.

Comment

Undisputed Champion

Winston Churchill Quote:
                    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

- There's only one Undisputed Champion, which one will be King?

Comment

Just me thinking Kovalev's chin/face looks the most fragile of the two ?

Comment

Working...
                      X