Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev Both Weigh 175 Pounds for Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Shut your bytch ass up!
    Kovalev gonna beat dat boy up

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Looking forward to this both have gone into animal mode, there is very real dislike in this fight I cant wait good luck to both guys.

Gee I hate how every thread is full of haters, just enjoy boxing for once this fight is a cracker.
      Agreed!!!!! by sunday morning it will be all over lol. Lets kick Wards @zz together!!!!!!

Comment

Shut your f@ggot ass up. If you think Ward is scared or "Nervous" Put your account on the line then. I got my account against yours that Ward wins. If you do not feel confident enough to take the bet sit your hoe ass down and shut your f@ggot ass up with the nervous talk bytch.
        I got you!!!! Put your ****s on the line!!!!

ps: any other takers ? I f-king guarantee you Ward is going to get outboxed and lose the fight manyana!!!!
        Last edited by MantisToboggan; 06-16-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Kovalev looks like he wants to kill Ward.
          this, he had a possessed stare, Ward was thrown off.

Comment

Kovalev is way more motivated for this fight. Ward is still on that fake BS.

Kova needs to go to Ward's body and it's night, night for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              They both weighed in. Kovalev showed up contrary to the BS that team Ward was saying. Ward tried to look like a thug with his goons holding the belts. And he was so nervous he was talking to Kov during the faceoff.
              True, that guy from roc nation really doesn't know **** about the sport, how the **** would kovalev skip the weigh ins? what a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Kovalev gonna beat dat boy up
                Put your account on the line or shut your f@ggot ass up. Yeah I thought so pussie

Comment

Put your account on the line or shut your f@ggot ass up. Yeah I thought so pussie
                  Where's your money patna. You sound shook.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                    I got you!!!! Put your ****s on the line!!!!

ps: any other takers ? I f-king guarantee you Ward is going to get outboxed and lose the fight manyana!!!!

Let's get it. My account vs yours Ward wins. I look forward to ending your account. How do you make this official on here so it's no turning back?

Comment

Let's get it. My account vs yours Ward wins. I look forward to ending your account. How do you make this official on here so it's no turning back?
                      You got my word. I stand behind it!!!! same goes for you.

Ps: i look forward to put an end to your racism on here as well. All good fun!

Comment

Working...
                      X