Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev Both Weigh 175 Pounds for Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
    Same goes for you. Its DONE.

GIVE ME YOUR FUUCKING ACCOUNT! YOUR BANNED !!!!!!! Don't ever bet against me. Kiss the fuucking ring on your way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      As soon as I read rounds 1,2,3 it wa obvious you were not looking at it in a neutral manner, so no point in me trying to convince you.
      STOPPED HIS BYTCH ASS!!!!!!!!!! AND STILL F@GGOT. Kiss the fuucking ring f@ggot. Don't ever go against the Kings f@ggot. YEAH CRY ME A RIVER BYTCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        coWARD thinks he is getting in Kovalev's head but you can tell the moment they announced that travesty of a decision after the first bout that he [Kov] was dead set on taking the judges out of the equation this time. He doesn't want to talk to him, be in the same room with him, none of that, he just wants to Krush him in the ring.

Ward stopped his bytch ass beat the shyt out of him. AND STILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss the fuucking ring f@ggot. Cry me a river pussie.

And that shyt you was talking bytch??????? Yeah I don't expect to hear from your f@ggot ass anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Kov has this 'killer' vibe going for me right now.

Its like Sgt. Barnes in Platoon. I cant embed can you post the video I'm talking about?
          NAW pussie. He has this I'm about to get stopped and my ass whooped by Ward vibe.

Stopped his bytch ass. AND THE STILL!!!!!!!!!! F@ggot ass pussie. I told you pussie. I said shut your f@ggot ass up and I was right shut the fuuck up

Comment

Working...
          X