Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev Both Weigh 175 Pounds for Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    This one?

Well that would work but no Sgt Barnes Platoon and its on youtube. I cant embed on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Also give him rounds 13, 14, 17, 21, 47 and 96 while you're at it.

No need. He didn't fight all those extra rounds. But he did fight the 12 I mentioned, and he DID win those rounds. I see you can't dispute that. It's funny how all you guys who love to watch fights in slow motion haven't watched that one and saw how clear of a robbery it was.

Comment

[QUOTE=mathed;17766639]YEah, I'm sure he's shaking in his boots. Dropped dude and out punched him, had 73% of people thinking he won the fight so I don't really know what he has to be scared of.

Let's not forget that knockdown happened in round 2. Did you see the rest of the fight??? If you didn't....ward never gets hit like that again, works Kovalev over the rest of the fight, and is the new champion. Spoiler alert. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
          No need. He didn't fight all those extra rounds. But he did fight the 12 I mentioned, and he DID win those rounds. I see you can't dispute that. It's funny how all you guys who love to watch fights in slow motion haven't watched that one and saw how clear of a robbery it was.
          As soon as I read rounds 1,2,3 it wa obvious you were not looking at it in a neutral manner, so no point in me trying to convince you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            You sniffed too much cocaine while watching the weigh in, or was your mom a junkie while she was pregnant?
            Yeah, yeah pussie. If you think Ward will lose fuuck talking put $300 dollars on the line as well as your account. I can link the Pay Pal that money is up and winner takes all.

If you are scared to take the bets and put your pay pal shut your f@ggot ass up and sit your bytch ass down.

Comment

LMAO at how much people try to glean off of 2 guys looking at each other I believe Kovalev keeps the majority of the rds at a distance with his jab with Ward winning the occasional round with body work inside. Then I think Ward gets caught with something big in the 10th or 11th and the ref waves off the fight as Ward is stumbling forward at the 10 count and protesting the stoppage

Comment

I'll take that bet kovalev by ko/to, wins by dq whatever wards done

Comment

thought ward looked a bit nervous and on edge.

Comment

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
                    True, that guy from roc nation really doesn't know **** about the sport, how the **** would kovalev skip the weigh ins? what a ******.
                    Your sig

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      thought ward looked a bit nervous and on edge.
                      But mostly he looked black and that's why you spread false rumors about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X