No announcement yet.

why do people support boring fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    You are part of the problem. You and your antagonistic posts and hopeless cheerleading.

For one thing, there are plenty of black fighters who I am a fan of and/or just enjoy watching their fights: Thurman, Spence, Crawford, Bradley, Joshua, Davis, Broner, Jacobs, Charlo, Jack, Russell Jr., to name a few. ]

But so-called fans such as yourself aren't happy unless everyone is drinking from the fountain of Mayweather/Ward/Rigo and other dull fighters. I also criticize plenty of non-black fighters too such as Klitschko, Joe Smith, Liam Smith, Mikey Garcia, Molina, Horn, and others.

Your sole purpose in life is to trash white and Asian fighters, especially those who are or have been opponents of your idols.
    no i call you guys out of your bs......you are one of those type of guys that say in public " im not racist, my first girl friend was black

only color that matters in this world is pink(poosie) and green(money)...yet white posters on this site have turned it into a pool of insecurity, searching for a great hope...clinging to eastern european fighters.....being inconsistent on expectations for fighters depending on race

you dudes and your alts are simply pathetic and try to deflect HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, on other posters

its unoriginal and pretty sloppy

if you are gonna be a bigot be a proud one
    Last edited by therealpugilist; 06-08-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      You are part of the problem. You and your antagonistic posts and hopeless cheerleading.

For one thing, there are plenty of black fighters who I am a fan of and/or just enjoy watching their fights: Thurman, Spence, Crawford, Bradley, Joshua, Davis, Broner, Jacobs, Charlo, Jack, Russell Jr., to name a few. ]

But so-called fans such as yourself aren't happy unless everyone is drinking from the fountain of Mayweather/Ward/Rigo and other dull fighters. I also criticize plenty of non-black fighters too such as Klitschko, Joe Smith, Liam Smith, Mikey Garcia, Molina, Horn, and others.

Your sole purpose in life is to trash white and Asian fighters, especially those who are or have been opponents of your idols.
      list those fighters please......

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        boring is boring. if a fighter has no power to hurt an opponent, is unwilling to trade, fights negatively, clinches a lot- that is boring.
        people were saying BUD is boring and he stops most of his opponents, get hit just enough to wear its not like watching Ballet, yet people still say he is "boring"

naw....he is just another dominant black fighter who doesnt need back and forth wars to win....n

Comment

Most of the time its because they feel obligated to because of the fighters ethnicity.

Comment

"you dudes and your alts are simply pathetic and try to deflect HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, on other posters

if you are gonna be a bigot be a proud one"

AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
              but a lot of people think MMA is boring
              its boring AF to me, and I did tae kwon do and wrestled before i ever stepped in a boxing gym

too much damn dry humping, rolling around on the mat, and stalling.....dudes defense suck, technique is azz, most get put to sleep or pack it in after one good punch....and they have the nerve to call some of them "martial artists"

they are a joke to purist Martial ARTS GUYS...masters of nothing, jacks of all trades.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                no i call you guys out of your bs......you are one of those type of guys that say in public " im not racist, my first girl friend was black

only color that matters in this world is pink(poosie) and green(money)...yet white posters on this site have turned it into a pool of insecurity, searching for a great hope...clinging to eastern european fighters.....being inconsistent on expectations for fighters depending on race

you dudes and your alts are simply pathetic and try to deflect HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, on other posters

if you are gonna be a bigot be a proud one
                Don't be mad because you got called out. You are the one with the constant race baiting and cheerleading for the same fighters. You have gone out of your way to bash non-black fighters. You're a hopeless Ward/Mayweather fan, just own it and be happy. No need to accuse others of being racist because they don't like one or both of them. You are the typical cry-wolf, pull the race card pansy whenever things don't go your way.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  people were saying BUD is boring and he stops most of his opponents, get hit just enough to wear its not like watching Ballet, yet people still say he is "boring"

naw....he is just another dominant black fighter who doesnt need back and forth wars to win....n
                  hes boring.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Most of the time its because they feel obligated to because of the fighters ethnicity.

bro...just stop....you dudes expose yourselves daily and most of you are WHITE BOYS LOOKING FOR A HERO.....other white people are even tired of it...its not even funny....trolling has went to hell on this site.

the weakest example of trying to be threatening

talking shyt as you walk away from mano y mano face off

thats Soft with 4 capital T's at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      hes boring.
                      of course he is boring to you

1) he isnt white

2) he is dominant

3) he actually won ALL his titles in the ring( had to poke a joke at your Daddy GGG)

Comment

Working...
                      X