Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people support boring fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But if u come to fight but get hit your a bum or a punching bag..

And if you are defensive or cagey your boring and a coward......

Fickle ass boxing fans

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      ROFL remember you said the more fights someone has a year the less damage they take?? HAHAHAHAAH

smoking a pack of cigs a day for a year is less damage then 1 cig a month HAHAHAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        But if u come to fight but get hit your a bum or a punching bag..

And if you are defensive or cagey your boring and a coward......

Fickle ass boxing fans
        thats a simple way of putting it. you have your canelos (intelligent aggression), then you have your chavez jrs (sloppy aggression).

you have your tb'e's (so perfect hes 'boring'), then you have your bhops (pure zzzzzzzz.......).

levels/degrees to everything

Comment

• Because we don't find the fighters you think are boring to be boring.

At least half of NSB says any fighter who takes a step backwards is a boring runner. They also say anyone who clinches once is a boring running hugger. Just look at Postol-Matthysse. Postol did some awful clinching early, got warned, stopped, and knocked Matthysse out. What did some people think of Postol after that? Boring running hugger.

Comment

• What I don't understand is how any hardcore boxing fans (the kind you'd expect to join a boxing forum like this) would not find entertainment in what some "boring" fighters can do. The skill and domination is fascinating. Ward dominating Carl freaking Froch with basically one hand. Rigondeaux dominating Nonito freaking Donaire. Mayweather dominating the guys he did even as his offense gradually slipped away with age.

Yeah these guys have some **** performances but they also have some incredible performances and a skill level that any hardcore boxing fan should be able to appreciate and find worth in watching. You don't have to be a fan, obviously, I'm sure no fan of Mayweather or Rigondeaux, but you're telling me you don't get why some people would be?

Comment

• You know, I got really bored watching Gatti vs Mickey. I want to see at least 1 technician in the ring. It depends on our taste.

Comment

Working...
              X