No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Washington teetering on the brink of contention now with 2 straight losses, Miller propelled from prospect to contender now. A couple more fights against similar comp and he should be ready for a title shot. Maybe someone like Travis Kauffman next, could see Malik Scott possibly getting a call
    I am hoping for Breazeale

Comment

• Miller needs to go down to about 270 lbs. and then he can be more of a threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        not many because baby would just walk him down and stop him wilder can't fight on the inside.
        I guess we'd see how well he can move for a full 12 rounds, either way that fights not coming anytime soon

Comment

• Yo homies, where be a good stream of this shyte?

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            I am hoping for Breazeale
            Would be a good fight, but guessing they will have both guys on different trajectories. Think Breazeale will get a shot at Wilder in the relatively near future and probably won't put him in any risky fights before then.

Comment

• Heiland is getting his ass whooped in this next fight. Only positive is, I probably won't have to see him ever again after tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
                I guess we'd see how well he can move for a full 12 rounds, either way that fights not coming anytime soon
                yep, because bum squad only fights bums, guys a fraud.

big baby would obliterate him imo.

Big baby V Mansour is a good shout whoever said that

Comment

• TAKING BETS!!! ALL IN on Broner, let me know!!

Comment

• Is there anybody can give KT Taylor a challenge? I don't follow womens boxing at all but its already tiresome watching her fight these girls. She is absolutely levels above and I almost get the impression she isn't even out of first gear.

I think this was a late replacement? Even still she is probably no worse than any of the others KT Taylor been matched with.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Is there anybody can give KT Taylor a challenge? I don't follow womens boxing at all but its already tiresome watching her fight these girls. She is absolutely levels above and I almost get the impression she isn't even out of first gear.

I think this was a late replacement? Even still she is probably no worse than any of the others KT Taylor been matched with.
                      Only poosies follow women boxing and WNBA. FOH.

Comment

Working...
                      X