No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    yep, because bum squad only fights bums, guys a fraud.

big baby would obliterate him imo.

Big baby V Mansour is a good shout whoever said that
    Mansour would be way too small and old to put up a fight against Big Baby imo. Would rather see him rematch Washington actually

Comment

• so are they replaying the Taylor fight now until Charlo and Heiland get ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Mansour would be way too small and old to put up a fight against Big Baby imo. Would rather see him rematch Washington actually
        I hope you mean Mansour rematch Gerald?

yea i agree.. but everyone is small compared to big baby, my goodness gracious that man is THICK

Ideally i would love to see Miller smash beetlejuice Whyte to bit's, can't stand that dude, mouthing off like hes a top dawg....dude you just got battered by a shot chisora ffs.

Comment

• Broner needs a new sidepiece.

He's coming to take Garcia's girl tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Broner needs a new sidepiece.

He's coming to take Garcia's girl tonight.
            He's taking Ellie Seckbach

Comment

I hope you mean Mansour rematch Gerald?

yea i agree.. but everyone is small compared to big baby, my goodness gracious that man is THICK

Ideally i would love to see Miller smash beetlejuice Whyte to bit's, can't stand that dude, mouthing off like hes a top dawg....dude you just got battered by a shot chisora ffs.
              Yes, Mansour vs Washington 2, definitely not Miller/Washington again lol. Miller vs Whyte would be fun, trash talk would be great!

Comment

• Damn we are nearing a pickem odds-wise. Mikey -155, Broner +135. Damn near all the money on this fight musta been for Broner with where this line started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Damn we are nearing a pickem odds-wise. Mikey -155, Broner +135. Damn near all the money on this fight musta been for Broner with where this line started.
                  you see our boy ortega pulled through? caught the end of it...what a fight!

70/1 is coming thru tonight baby

Comment

you see our boy ortega pulled through? caught the end of it...what a fight!

70/1 is coming thru tonight baby
                    LOL right. I was like f#ck yea & no f#cking way at the same time cuz that was looking iffy. Ortega is a f#cking warrior.

Comment

• Sammy Watson eating in the ring wtf. He too comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                      X