No announcement yet.

Bob Arum might have to have a talk with Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    I can tell u blacks are racist as hell more so than Whites... At least to us Ricans... We get along really well with mexicans in the street no so much with blacks... Anyways ppl ignorant as hell, why they care to much of skin colors..
    A lot of Puerto Ricans are black including the guy in your signature. Puerto Rican is a nationality, not a race. Sorry if that burst your bubble but your claim makes no sense.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 06-07-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Unfortunately a lot of racism is burnt into your mind from a young age. Usually from someone you grew up with and think it's the right mentality to think that way because of it.

Let me ask you, do you think as a young kid growing up among all kinds of race, would you still grow up as a racist or would someone have to be steering you in that direction?

I think if someone is intelligent enough to see through racism and respect all races in life, that's when you officially grew up.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        shut the fuck up, I get into it with that XO and others white racist all the time.

if anything im equally racist to blacks and whites. real shit. **** yall both, I can care less what the fuck happens to yall really. Yall some sad salty ass ****ers, I like kovalev yall idiots label me a racist towards blacks, I like jacobs and the white label me a racist to whites lmfao yall the only mother****ers that do that **** lmfao. You don't hear mexicans saying "oh you don't like a mexican fighter your a racist" LMFAO.

AND YEAH WHEN a boxer mentioned something about race and it pertains to me (like what stevenson said did since I'm Mexican") I might make a thread about it in one way shape or form and ask our black brothas on this forum for their input as I can not see life from black person eyes.

see man you fighting some make believe war in your head lmfao. You talking about "thats why you wont be allies with others in your fight" lmfao what fight? TO GET OFF CRACK! lmfao Blacks are only holding themselves back and if you cant see that then your part of the problem of your culture.

go fight a pretendo war! that yall only care about when whites kill your pieces shit kind.
        He said 'some Mexicans'. You made a topic about all black people trying to get some brownie points and approval. Black people ain't trying to get you and your people up outta here so we should be the least of your concerns. We'll do us and you need to worry about the ones that already took your land and wanna see you gone.

Comment

• Whats wrong with you ****ing people? Some of you really need to log off and go outside into the real world. Who cares what color or nationality somebody is? You guys are the problem with the world. Grow the **** up

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He said 'some Mexicans'. You made a topic about all black people trying to get some brownie points and approval. Black people ain't trying to get you and your people up outta here so we should be the least of your concerns. We'll do us and you need to worry about the ones that already took your land and wanna see you gone.
            nope made a topic about blacks how they act online and offline and is it the same. not all blacks. was asking black people on this forum for their input. No disrespect was made but yall got butthurt.

what land we lost? in the war? where was yall war AT? when they had your mother and grand mother face down ass up for FOE' HUNNID years? lmfao remember this lil black bitch! Mexicans we aint never been slaves! We fought since day one lol yall took it up the ass literally! now gotta beg for handouts to survive so stfu and go teach your ashy ass offspring how to dribble a ball or put words together that rhyme if you want those piece of shit children to have any hope for a future. GET THE **** OFF MY DICK! lmfao these motehrfuekrs brag about genes they got from being breed like dogs lmfao.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-07-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Im not upset man, the lil cry baby black kid is upset. Im simply pointing out there r racist boxing fans of every race. I honestly though never knew how racist your people r until i got on this site. I knew my own people and their biases, maybe u should fact check yours. Good reality check.
              Yeah but racist angry black fans are a-ok in his book obviously. So its best to just ignore these biased ass losers. its deflection sadly, I assure you that butthurt dude's who responded to Shakur favorite fighters are all black and hates every mexican fighter he knows, but Shakur seems to have no issues there though.

Of course, there is irony that at these weights, it'll probably end up being a mexican/mexican american who lays him out, so get ready for the added hypocritical animosity in the future.

Comment

nope made a topic about blacks how they act online and offline and is it the same. not all blacks. was asking black people on this forum for their input. No disrespect was made but yall got butthurt.

what land we lost? in the war? where was yall war AT? when they had your mother and grand mother face down ass up for FOE' HUNNID years? lmfao remember this lil black bitch! Mexicans we aint never been slaves! We fought since day one lol yall took it up the ass literally! now gotta beg for handouts to survive so stfu and go teach your ashy ass offspring how to dribble a ball or put words together that rhyme if you want those piece of shit children to have any hope for a future. GET THE **** OFF MY DICK! lmfao these motehrfuekrs brag about genes they got from being breed like dogs lmfao.
                Like I said. Don't worry about us. We the least of your problems. Stick to trying to pass. Maybe then they'll let you stay

Comment

Like I said. Don't worry about us. We the least of your problems. Stick to trying to pass. Maybe then they'll let you stay
                  stay getting killed like teh dogs you are.

peace!

Comment

stay getting killed like teh dogs you are.

peace!
                    Maybe one day your grandkids can pass. That's if they allow you to stay here.

Comment

Maybe one day your grandkids can pass. That's if they allow you to stay here.
                      now who worrying about who lmfao, I speak facts about your kind you here arguing assumptions lmfao. War Kovalev! War Mikey! War Charlo! Deal With IT!

Comment

Working...
                      X