Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: 'Can't See Why' Thurman's Next Fight Can't Be Against Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You made no points. You just kept saying people who take tune ups are scared. They are cautious of being rusty rather then being scared nobody is scared at this level that's just a ridiculous statement. You are just most likely a biased fan who wants the advantage because its you who is scared for your favorite fighter to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      The guy in your Avi had 2 fights in 5 years.

Comment

It's whatever tbh like Thurman did just beat porter and Danny and considering the circumstances no tune up, long lay off, and the neck injury. But too make sure his elbow is good make sure he's 💯 for Spence is also valid. But let's be real don't forget that Haymon is all about his money and he forsure wants to build this fight up. So he might have Spence fight porter or Garcia and have Thurman take on like Peterson which would be like his soft touch considering the soft touches boxers take nowadays Peterson is a live dog, Thurman still beats him though. This WONT happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I mean, he's fighting once a year and winning against good fighters so the injury shouldn't force a tuneup unless they're actually worried about his recovery from it and testing it out. And any reasoning like that will be highly doubted.

Thurman will absolutely fight Spence, but of course NSB will spend every second until the bell rings accusing him of ducking. You always say Thurman will duck and never give him credit when he doesn't.
          This is very true. Thurman will most definitely fight Spence. On the other hand NSB posters will always complain and troll about him ducking. I believe he beats Spence. TBD

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
            Guess Thurman wouldn't even fight himself in a tough fight. Thurman is a small joke in need of a afro cut.
            Ok jerkoff. **** off

Comment

To the DAs who think Keef should immediately return from an injury to fight Spence: You are a bunch of goofballs. Geez, let the man have a tuneup for the luv of God. What's the hurry? And I'm not even a big fan of Thurmos. Some 'fans' you are. SMDH

Comment

Thurman never even complained about elbow pain or problems, most fighters would have thrown that to the media Asap! Thurman isn't "scared", as some of the DA posters like to say. He is legit. I don't mind seeing him fight a mando then Spence. I also don't think he would avoid going directly to the Spence fight. It'll be a great fight either way!

Comment

He apparently said that he would be ready once he heals. I personally feel he should take a tune up. Spence is a very good fighter. Too good to fight unless Thurman is at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Spence acknowledges Thurman had surgery then goes on to say I fought Brook coming off a 9 month layoff, Idk why he can't do the same.

Well, because you were not coming off surgery, he can't do the same because it's not the same situation.

Sounds like Spence wants to catch Thurman coming right off surgery+lay off to take advantage.
                    Nah I don't think that's the reason. Spence is just talking out of desperation. Thurman been avoiding him for years now and Spence seems like he's really desperate to unify the division as soon as possible. I think he's just tired of waiting.

Also, this is mere speculation on my part, but I also think that there might be a possibility that Spence is very tight at the weight, so maybe he wants to quickly conclude his business at 147 so that he can move up before he starts struggling with weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Spence Jr. vs. Danny Garcia! Charlo vs. Lubin on the undercard! Would be a nice card, especially in TX! Let's go!
                      Nah man just make it a double header, Charlo don't deserve to be no undercard fighter anymore. Guy is a champ who has proven himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X