Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest. Floyd vs Pac was a lot closer than people made out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't. I gave Manny 2 rounds. I'll be generous and stretch it to 3. He was made to look like he didn't belong.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Close fight in my eyes...maybe floyd winning 7-5 but was not a clear cut victory ...floyd boxed scared all fight,,refused to engage , pac landed the harder shots and hurt floyd on two seperate occassions....when you fight floyd you fight the commssion as well....we see how corrupt they are by championing the mayweather vs macgregor circus.....complete bollocks
      Yup the truth is all there. It wasn't a clear cut win.

You are just someone who took the red pill. That's why you can see this fight for what was wrong with it in every way..

You have awaken from the truth brotha. You obviously took the red pill. Good for you man. This elaborate scheme of creating a false reality of Floyd schooling Pac is all that just a scheme. Nothing more but an illusion of what really is not a true reality. You have broken through my friend.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-29-2017, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Ive always felt it was a close fight and my view hasnt changed and i havent clicked on to any of your videos or posts spoon for me to have this opinion lol....my view is my view

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Ive always felt it was a close fight and my view hasnt changed and i havent clicked on to any of your videos or posts spoon for me to have this opinion lol....my view is my view
          cheers bud!

Just angling for some cinematics hehe!!

You know what's up. And that's all that matters.

Floyd was running, hugging and missing all night.

Win, lose or draw, this fight wasn't a clear cut victory, but what is clear a rematch should have been made to close this rivalry properly, but we all know Floyd would rather fight McGregor than to face PAc anew. Tells you who is quacking here.

#unfinished business written all over this 2 and yet one chose to fight a non boxer after fighting a has been Berto. You get the picture lmao

Everytime Pac is about to unleash havoc. It's time to hug some more, lame tactics by froid roid. Story of this hugfest.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-29-2017, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannyman View Post

Floyd made PAC look like a sparring partner.
            Actually it's the other way around Pac made Floyd into a sparring partner. Chasing and forcing this scared boxer to box for 12 ***** rounds, but he wouldn't budge. Floyd just wanted to run and hug 'till the bell ends.

The horror in Floyd's eyes tells the whole story that night on why he had to dance and hug his way to vaginaville. that's how you know Pac turned this dude into a sparring partner lol

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]

here's Timmy's thoughts of the fight.

(PAC BRADLEY 3) TIMOTHY BRADLEY TAKES SHOT AT FLOYD MAYWEATHER; INSISTS HE WON'T RUN AGAINST PACQUIAO

Bradley: "I'm not gonna run like Floyd " (Regarding the Pac May Fight)

Bradley: ''I'm not going to get spooked.'

Translation: Floyd was spooked, but I won't!

I'm no vagina!

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              It wasn't. I gave Manny 2 rounds. I'll be generous and stretch it to 3. He was made to look like he didn't belong.
              lol boogerman is back in the fray..

If there is someone who was looking lost and awkward in the ring. I think you are actually referring to this dude.

It is simple really, every time Pac gets too close this is what happens lmao

TBE - The Best Embracer

AWKWARD

Here's a sequence I won't forget. Floyd went from one side of the ring after getting tagged in a matter of seconds. as if to say get me out of here haha!!

Awkward. Run Floyd Run! That's all your good at that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-29-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• At the time, in real time, I had Floyd winning pretty easily. Felt like he had more crisp work. And just generally, it felt like the fight was playing out how he wanted it to, rather than Pac.

Upon replay it really does seem much much closer than that though. Still think Floyd wins it, but a lot of those rounds could go to either guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blender View Post
                  At the time, in real time, I had Floyd winning pretty easily. Felt like he had more crisp work. And just generally, it felt like the fight was playing out how he wanted it to, rather than Pac.

Upon replay it really does seem much much closer than that though. Still think Floyd wins it, but a lot of those rounds could go to either guy.
                  Here watch this.

@ 1:13 keep runnin' keep runnin' you can do it Floyd! lmao

Story of the night

Duck season happened.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-29-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Spoon is full of shlt. Check out his video uploader's videography. Tell me what you notice about these videos:

* Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
                    * Jean Pascal's Coonery
                    * Chris Algeri, the YTBC Hates You!!!
                    * I'm a Sergey Kovalev Fan!!!
                    * White Supremacy (where he so disgustingly states "Whites are supreme!")
                    * Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
                    * Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon's Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
                    * I dislike GGG because of his [white] Fans (guess what angle he takes)
                    * Gennady Golovin's Resume is Better than Andre Wards!!!
                    * Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
                    * Gennady Golovkins White privilege...Roy Jones Affirmative Action
                    * Flowmoisms Debunked Parts I, II, and III
                    * Floyd Mayweather is an Illusionist
                    * Sergey Kovalev's Monkey Business
                    * and
                    * Farrakhan is Feeling Himself.

Comment

• How about this one. Spoon's whole "my compubox is better than your compubox" uploader. What do you think about this, Spoon?

racist |ˈrāsəst|
                      noun
                      a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another: supremacist.

"White people are supreme. That's White supremacy."

"On average as a whole whether it comes to intellect, technology, inventions, building civilizations, society, the white man is superior to the black man. And that’s just a fact that a lot of you have problems dealing with."
                      -- Precise Presenter

Saying that the black man is athletically superior is the very definition of racism.

Saying the white man is intellectually superior to the black man is a fact.

This is the man who is making these videos. I just want you to know who you are supporting.

The guy is a bonafide hater. That's why his videos about this fight are trash.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 05-29-2017, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X