Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I favor Brook and I also root for him, but I like what I saw from Spence, I like the way he fights, so I wouldn't have any problem with him winning the fight. Too many people here forgot how to be a boxing fan, instead they turned into groupies as if Spence and Brook were their husbands, it's unhealty. I expect a great fight.

Comment

• Spence gets left in a heap tonight. Special K will run wild, believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Fowler's head woulda been in the 7th row if Leon Lawson was working that other cats corner.

Nice upset by my boy Lenroy.
        Has that ******* been impounded yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Fowler's head woulda been in the 7th row if Leon Lawson was working that other cats corner.

Nice upset by my boy Lenroy.
          LMFAO, have they caught Leon yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
            Has that ******* been impounded yet?
            Not that I'm aware of.

Comment

• pretty sure hearn just flys in random bum's from budapest, i refuse to believe the last guy had ever boxed before.

Comment

• What happened to Russ Henshaw? Okolie has been supposed to fight him about 5 times now and it still hasn't happened. This Czech garbage man is going to sleep

Comment

• The f#ck is hitting mfers when they down cool now or somethign???

Comment

• WTF is up with these refs letting guys get in shots on downed opponents??? The rules different there in the UK?

That was 2 clean shots.

Comment

• This ref is horrible. What the flying F? Two more late shots, and an early stoppage on top of it. The dude got up and looked fine.. the ref waves it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X