Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Rhino vs Tom Dallas, Allen might actually be able to look good in that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      hes known to suffer from depression.

hes likely to go to a dark place now
      That's the 1 thing I'm worried about and that crossed my mind when they announced the decision. Hopefully they give him a couple build up fights again that he can easily win to get some confidence back

Comment

• I thought Allen won then.

Then again I basically just really wanted him to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          That's the 1 thing I'm worried about and that crossed my mind when they announced the decision. Hopefully they give him a couple build up fights again that he can easily win to get some confidence back
          to be totally honest, i don't think we'll see much more from Dave

He was desperate to win the commonwealth belt infront of his dad who boxed at the same stadium 30+ years earlier.

Comment

• war southpaw slayer

Comment

• It looks like leaning with the head, holding and using the elbow doesn't win you a boxing fight......go figure! LOL

Comment

• Anthony Fowler debut time

Comment

• I don't see it like you lot.

Dave Allen's found his level tonight and it's not a bad level. He is around that English, British, Commonwealth level if you leave out guys like Del Boy and Whyte.

I mean if you were mean you'd probably say a 19-year-old Dubois beats him but he looks a special talent

Comment

• Been very intrigued about Fowler for a few years now. Let's hope the hype knocking around is real and he's not another Ogogo

Comment

• Fowler should have gotten a DQ in his first fight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X