• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    WTF?

that was seriously dodgy AF.

i bet on 'to go 2 rounds'

the timer went away from the screen the round finished.....then ran for an extra 10 seconds and the reff stops it suddenly?

there was some SERIOUS $$$ on round 1 finish
    I suppose time out. However dude was seriously lucky not to get DQ in his 1st fight lol.

Comment

• the round ****ing ended. and then let it go until the reff waves it off. the corruption never ceases to amaze me

Comment

• Seen Anthony Fowler do that twice before in the amateurs. I mean I wanna support him coz he's Robbies cousin but it's such a scummy thing to do that hitting someone when they're down, once I could forgive but he's got previous.

****ing hate seeing that.

Comment

• Dirrell would have been rolling on the floor still if that was him on the floor

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Dirrell would have been rolling on the floor still if that was him on the floor
            Lol........

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Dirrell would have been rolling on the floor still if that was him on the floor
              Haha, Hearn actually just said that. Said Fowler was lucky that his opponent got up, that there are other fightsers, world championship level fighters that would be on the floor still.

Brutal.

Comment

• Aw man, now Fowler's just coming off as a prick talking about how he's elite

Comment

• Should've been DQ'ed

Comment

• I hope fowler gets knocked out soon lol

Comment

• Fowler's head woulda been in the 7th row if Leon Lawson was working that other cats corner.

Nice upset by my boy Lenroy.

Comment

Working...
                      X