Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we get Porter-Garcia for the WBC interim and Peterson-Collazo for the WBA regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      I wanted to see Garcia vs linares but this works too. I don't see it happening one way or another though
      linares fight got blacked by the cuck blocker oscar... he wanted mikey to sign a long term contract.... mike told him to kick rocks and took the bigger fight and bigger payday.... THIS FIGHT IS ON!

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
        linares fight got blacked by the cuck blocker oscar... he wanted mikey to sign a long term contract.... mike told him to kick rocks and took the bigger fight and bigger payday.... THIS FIGHT IS ON!
        JASON SHAW new alt after getting banned. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          jason shaw new alt after getting banned.
          what? Are you on crack like your hero? Or is it meth these days? Mas putoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
            If the fight is at 140 then it will ONLY be at 140. This is not another Adrian Granandos situation. If Broner does not make weight he will have to pay Mikey a hefty fine, that I can guarantee ��
            I don't doubt he will have to pay, I just know 40 is gonna be near impossible for him to make healthy. And the story said the fight was being talked about at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              WHOA! I didn't see this one coming! This would be a great fight, if I believed that Broner could make 140. However, I doubt it! I guess this is the best Mikey can get, if Bob Arum won't make a fight with Crawford or Lomachenko, and ODLH won't make a fight with Linares. I would much rather see Loma, Crawford, or Linares, but i'll settle for Broner.
              despite this being a great year it's disappointing that some promoters are still unable to make obvious matchups >>

Mikey-Flanagan (warren has been running his mouth forever that Flanagan will get a big fight while Hearn delivered for A.C)

Mikey-Loma (According to Arum Loma is th ebest fighter he's seen in decades including Floyd - so if he is that good why not make a fight with Mikey)

Mikey-Linares (i think I understand why Oscar won't make this fight - too risky - but it's compelling as a unification)

Mikey-Easter (maybe just not enough money here for Mikey - but damn - kind of fight us fans want to see)

Mikey-Crawford (now I don't blame Bob or Crawford for this. They probably looking up to 147 and not down at 135 plus no way I have Mikey on this one so he'd be wise to avoid it and probably is avoiding it)

Also, with Broner tied up here that is another plus and more likely that Crawford-Indongo happens.

Comment

Pray for Broner

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAztinca View Post
                  Pray for Broner
                  Burn a candle for Mickey

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    To be honest, I get what you're coming from here. Broner throws fast, hard counter punches and I have to give him a puncher's chance.

He has never beat someone of Garcia's quality though, and has struggled with far lesser at times.
                    Yeah, Quintero, Ponce De Leon, Malignaggi, Granados. Tbf I think Granados is good, and I called a tough fight for Broner. Granados has a sneaky record of 18-5, he's better than his record suggests and his height/range is surprisingly long for a JWW - 5'9" - 74" reach and all of his losses are by way of iffy SD/MD's. He has close fights against Frankie Gomez, Felix Diaz, Brad Solomon, and Adrien Broner, and he straight up TKO'ed Amir Imam. He reminds me of a stronger chinned Brian Vera in his Middleweight days.

No doubt, Mikey is better P4P than those guys though. But just size wise, Mikey could be biting more off than he could chew. I want him to surprise me though, stopping Broner would be big for him, because while Broner is not all that he still hasn't been stopped. But idk man, I think Broner has more of a chance of beating Mikey than people think.

Comment

Interesting fight, 2 counter punchers. But honestly mikey is better at everything except probably the speed department.

Comment

Working...
                      X