Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the beginning of the end for AB. Last main event , he will lose and become at best some type of 'gatekeeper '

Comment

Broner will probably be weighing 155-160 on fight night. Mikey dont have a chance in hell.

Comment

Garcia is one of the most advanced pugilists in the world. He is smaller but far more crafty.

Comment

But Dan Rafael said it was just a b.s. rumor. Lol that guy is so far up HBO and Arum behinds.

Comment

Oscar just wrote another open letter to Floyd lol this guy is obviously hurt and obsessed.

Comment

is this why broner had moved to miami to lose weight?

i wanna see broner do well, i don't root against him, even tho its popular to do so

Comment

I guess this is Broner's punishment for the Kentucky debacle. He's gonna get beat down if this fight happens.

Comment

I just don't see how broner can make 140,he has trouble sometimes making 147,,,and Garcia to me is also no 140 pounder,i think 135 is his highest,this is his third weight class,i think broner will blow the weight,and come in very heavy and mikey will have no chance,he's too small for broner, I think

Comment

This will be good

Comment

I wanted to see Garcia vs linares but this works too. I don't see it happening one way or another though

Comment

Working...
                      X