Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of people counting Broner out already for good reason BUT styles make fights and Broner struggles with pressure. Garcia is going to have to come out of his realm to beat Broner and be the aggressor and throw A LOT of punches. I dont see Broner falling for feints because his hands are quick. Not to mention Broner will be a JrMW come fight night.

Personally I think this is a bad move for team Garcia. This fight has the potential of ending the Garcia hype train but lets hope Im wrong.

Comment

the question is can garcia hurt broner

Comment

I'm not a big fan of these fights with guys separated by multiple weight classes, but this is a competitive fight, considering Broner will probably come in around 147

Comment

great fight. make this happen

Comment

So pretty much weight drain a black chavez jr. Not that mickey needed it

Comment

Nice. Broner getting duffed up

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                So the fight will be signed for 140, but my guess is they'll end up fighting at 47. Just can't see Broner squeeze down to 40 anymore.
                If the fight is at 140 then it will ONLY be at 140. This is not another Adrian Granandos situation. If Broner does not make weight he will have to pay Mikey a hefty fine, that I can guarantee 👍

Comment

if broner actually makes 140 he gets stopped in the ring. if they do it at 147 then he might have a chance (at least a chance at not being stopped) either weight i have mikey beating him. too stationary for garcia.

Comment

Mikey outboxes Broner and possibly KO's him

Comment

Lot of people thinking with their emotions. Broner will be a much tougher out for the smaller Garcia than people think. He'll be about 160 fight night, and I wouldn't assume Garcia going to come up from LW and do what Maidana and Porter did at WW. Garcia would be wise to stay at 135 and unify there. Also, he isn't starting at 180 pounds this time, he already seems to be under 160 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPxDXZPIIXg .

Comment

Working...
                      X