No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin vs Andriy Rudenko Finalized For July 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom .
    No conspiracy, just the usual nationalism and anti-Russian bigotry.

Obviously, Shannon Briggs was on steroids. He's been caught in past years too.

Besides, despite his age, Deontay Wilder feared him.
    Ok. I got it now.

The black man is obviously guilty, and the white man is the victim of a vast conspiracy.

Makes sense now

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      We need more steroid-free fighters in the game like Anthony Joshua. That's all celery and jogging.

So what do the rest of you guys plan on doing once we get out of our incubators?
      Got a laugh from me.

Innocent until proven guilty though I say. I don't excuse failed test results just because others who may be cheating have not been caught yet.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      What's the line on whether or not Povetkin fails another test?
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-24-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Ok. I got it now.

The black man is obviously guilty.

To a brainwashed mind, the Russian is obviously guilty like in Rocky IV, and the African-American can do no wrong.

Those movies are very effective brainwashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post

To a brainwashed mind, the Russian is obviously guilty like in Rocky IV, and the African-American can do no wrong.

Those movies are very effective brainwashing.
          How many failed tests does the man have to submit to convince you? I don't mean no harm, but you're coming off like the Floyd fans who defended him having half a gallon of banned solution in his veins. The man is a cheat. There's no conspiracy against Russia going on

Comment

the African-American can do no wrong.
            Who is saying that though? Briggs was popped for being dirty. He did wrong, he was called out for it, and everyone on the forum clowned on him.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Only boxingscene would continue to support and promote this cheater. If he was associated with Haymon he'd be blackballed
              around here by now
              You Haymon nut huggers always crying and b*tching yet still come here. Only you delusional clowns feel the need to bring him up on an article that has nothing to do with him. Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Oh and this is a lose/lose fight for Rudenko. Either he gets his brains beaten out and loses the fight, or he pulls the upset and they kidnap him after the fight and march him off to a gulag in siberia
                Lol!!! No doubt... On a serious note Rudenko is a much better opponent than I thought he would get. Too bad it will do nothing for Povetkin ranking wise. He is done & by him fighting I think this only prolongs the blackballing by the WBC. He has wasted a lot of their time by having 2 fights with title implications cancelled because of failed tests & now he is fighting them in court. Rudenko is probably getting the biggest payday of his career so I understand why he would take it. Duhaupas jumped at the chance on short notice as I read he was paid 500000US to fight Povetkin. Duhaupas vacated the WBC silver belt & cancelled his fight with Takam for the purse. Rudenko has nothing to lose unless of course he gets hurt in the fight. I don't see Povetkin having any trouble with Rudenko. Rudenko lost a close fight to Browne & got dropped & lost a wide UD against Hughie. I will watch this fight. Rudenko has more experience now.

Comment

I dont understand all the hate Povetkin is getting, lets be real, Top-Athletes are juiced period. Most fighters get away with it because of corruption and if you like boxing you just have to deal with it. I dont even care anymore. Its a shame Povetkins career got ruined like that, i would have loved to see him smash Wilder.

Comment

If he was associated with Haymon, Povetkin wouldn't have tested positive for an microscopic tiny trace of something that had been legal a few months before.
                    Lmao....if this was an African American you would be calling for a life time ban. How about the second failed test, anymore conspiracy theories there?

Comment

Besides, despite his age, Deontay Wilder feared him.
                      Lol, that's why he made the fight and was going to Povetkins backyard. Just like Ward fearing Kov, right? Give it a rest Norman.

Comment

Working...
                      X