No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin vs Andriy Rudenko Finalized For July 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Rudenko is a tough, solid Euro level/fringe contender fighter. However, he's is going to get annihilated by a juiced to the gills Povetkin, who will probably have veins popping out of his skull and a 3rd eye growing on his ass
    We've told you a skidillion times not to exaggerate. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      You Haymon nut huggers always crying and b*tching yet still come here. Only you delusional clowns feel the need to bring him up on an article that has nothing to do with him. Get a life.
      Tough finding anyone who actually replies to the article. Just more 'cheater!' b.s. over and over. Kinda boring, really.

But as for POVETKIN, I'll tell anyone to go back and look at that Duhaupas fight. Any time Povetkin can launch that huge telegraphed left, whoever it lands on is history. That's a thing of beauty. Amazingly powerful punch, and fast. He would KO Wilder with that within 3 rounds easy.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Tough finding anyone who actually replies to the article. Just more 'cheater!' b.s. over and over. Kinda boring, really.

But as for POVETKIN, I'll tell anyone to go back and look at that Duhaupas fight. Any time Povetkin can launch that huge telegraphed left, whoever it lands on is history. That's a thing of beauty. Amazingly powerful punch, and fast. He would KO Wilder with that within 3 rounds easy.
        Maybe, maybe not. Obviously, at least in my opinion, he didn't share that same confidence.

If it was some one time test failed, excuses could be made. Two failed tests pretty much brings the last several years of his career into question.

Either way I'm not sure he thought he could be Wilder. And that is coming from a guy who picked him to beat Wilder.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Maybe, maybe not. Obviously, at least in my opinion, he didn't share that same confidence.
          If it was some one time test failed, excuses could be made. Two failed tests pretty much brings the last several years of his career into question.
          Either way I'm not sure he thought he could be Wilder. And that is coming from a guy who picked him to beat Wilder.
          So, you haven't noticed how clueless and easily beaten Wilder can be in the early rounds? He does some really stupid stuff that he should have long since learned in boxing 101. No one knows WHAT Povetkin's mindset/confidence level is going into any fight, but he looks confident enough to me, and not easily discouraged. And that's served him well in his career having just one loss. I'll still pick him to win against all but 3-4 HWs at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

So, you haven't noticed how clueless and easily beaten Wilder can be in the early rounds? He does some really stupid stuff that he should have long since learned in boxing 101. No one knows WHAT Povetkin's mindset/confidence level is going into any fight, but he looks confident enough to me, and not easily discouraged. And that's served him well in his career having just one loss. I'll still pick him to win against all but 3-4 HWs at this stage.
            I've seen Wilders flaws and picked Povetkins to beat him. As I said though, he may not have shared that same confidence hence cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I've seen Wilders flaws and picked Povetkins to beat him. As I said though, he may not have shared that same confidence hence cheating.
              Possible, but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
              X