Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American analyses Errol Spence: "You have been fooled. Kell Brook knocks him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf............

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      yeah we'll see about that on saturday night

The reason why I post it is so you won't be shocked and so I get to say "I told you so".
      He'll be distraught, go easy on him. Spence is his hope.

Comment

Errol Spence looked quite average against bundu.

People look at the KO and see that as a reflection of the whole fight. In fact, Spence was quite sloppy.
        yeah, you are right. i rewatched a few rounds the other day, bundu was actually tagging him lol. spencers chin isnt hard to find

Comment

Hmmm... Wonder where it all went wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Hmmm... Wonder where it all went wrong...
            No excuses. Spence did it and did it well.

GGG couldn't knock the fight out of Brook. But Spence could.

Comment

No excuses. Spence did it and did it well.

GGG couldn't knock the fight out of Brook. But Spence could.
              Respect for that^. I know we talk a lot of shyt back and forth but your guy looked great out there tonight, despite what happened. He's a better boxer than Spence, I'll admit that. And, he literally fought until he could no longer see straight. No shame. Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Respect for that^. I know we talk a lot of shyt back and forth but your guy looked great out there tonight, despite what happened. He's a better boxer than Spence, I'll admit that. And, he literally fought until he could no longer see straight. No shame. Much respect.
                It depends really. He did the cleaner work in the beginning. But Spence put in that investment that paid off. I honestly thought around r 4-5 that this would be an easy fight for Brook.

But then in round 7, I immediately felt it was lost. When I saw Spence come on, I felt it was the best Brook was going to give him.

Well done Spence. Hope Thurman steps up!

Comment

I'm going to go check this bums YT channel, he might of closed his account by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I had a dream last night Errol KO's him in the 11th. Had a dream last week Errol KO' s him in the 3rd.
                    Yow. WTF? If you dream up five lottery numbers, past them my way.

Comment

2 quits in a row. Kell always looking for easy way out. At least go out like a man. Sooooo 38 fights, 13 yrs career & we still standing at 1 good win? Hahah Julio Diaz would be the 2nd best name on his record

Comment

Working...
                      X