Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American analyses Errol Spence: "You have been fooled. Kell Brook knocks him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have never seen a video that depicts a fighter throwing the same combinations exactly executed all throughout a fight. It's too mechanical. Even the worst trainer could come up with a strategy to beat such a fighter.

But I don't have to see such video to figure out who wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Algieri gave no fight to pacquiao. Porter is much better than bundu and algieri and a victory over him means more. Brook is unquestionably the more proven fighter, he is proven in the sense that he can hang with the elite of the division. If spence beats him it doesnt expose brook, it just shows spence can hang at the level, beating the other styles is another matter.
      Me, you or him, anyone can move here can beat Algieri. No need for pros to beat him. I don't understand what is Algieri and why he is a name.

Comment

This fight potentially could be great it's a 50-50 fight.

I wouldn't bet against either.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          WTF did I just read.

Algieri gave Khan a good fight because Khan is total crap. Bundu didn't land a fking glove on Thurman and Pac used Algieri as a human basket ball.

Both Algieri and Bundu gave Spence tougher fights than they gave thurman and pac, even if those fights went the distance.

Even Bundu said today that Thurman is significantly better than Spence.

Once Brook beats Spence you'll come up with a different excuse, because that's what Khan fans do.
          Did you just say Bundu gave Spence a tougher fight than Thurman?

I think you need to go watch the Thurman fight again, Keith wasn't backing up for no reason after scoring a first round KD.

Jesus Laced, you take fanboyism to a new level sometimes. I don't know if you're trolling half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
            This fight potentially could be great it's a 50-50 fight.

I wouldn't bet against either.
            It really is, I don't get the guys that think it's a walkover or comprehensive victory for their guy. It's one of the few times I legitimately can't pick a winner. I would have gone with Brook pre-Golovkin though.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              Did you just say Bundu gave Spence a tougher fight than Thurman?

I think you need to go watch the Thurman fight again, Keith wasn't backing up for no reason after scoring a first round KD.

Jesus Laced, you take fanboyism to a new level sometimes. I don't know if you're trolling half the time.
              100% he did. He didn't give anyone a tough fight, I should be clear on that, but he landed a lot on Spence. like 25% or something. They traded quite a lot in that fight.

Thurman barely took a punch from Bundu. There was a bigger difference in class in the thurman fight to the spence fight.

Even Bundu said the same.

Comment

You can make as many threads as you want to convince yourself. None of it matters. They fight Saturday. No matter what you say or what thread you make, they will fight.

Comment

Does his opinion mean more because he's American? Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    You can make as many threads as you want to convince yourself. None of it matters. They fight Saturday. No matter what you say or what thread you make, they will fight.
                    yeah we'll see about that on saturday night

The reason why I post it is so you won't be shocked and so I get to say "I told you so".

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      yeah we'll see about that on saturday night

The reason why I post it is so you won't be shocked and so I get to say "I told you so".
                      Oh don't you work bro one of us will be sitting with eg... Chocolate brownies on our face after this one. I love such high stakes, makes watching the fight even more enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                      X