NSB Pick 'em #16 - Kell Brook vs Errol Spence, May 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    dude did you see the video?

Are you seriously this slow? Spence was wearing dress shoes in the first presser. Now they are wearing sneakers.

Are you not entertained? *Gladiator voice* #brookspence #brookvsspence #brookspencejr #uk #boxingego

A post shared by boxingego (@boxingego) on

Even Errol says Brook looks big

Look dude, don't pretend that I'm the one who's stupid when it's not just me who said Spence is taller. Don't give me the BS about " Spence was wearing high heels" either lol.

Spence looks taller to me and apparently others as well. Your delusions and manipulate angles from pictures won't change that.

I don't care how big Brook is and that wasn't the issue. So it was pointless for you to post a video of Spence talking about it
    Last edited by joseph5620; 05-25-2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Look dude, don't pretend that I'm the one who's stupid when it's not just me who said Spence is taller. Don't give me the BS about " Spence was wearing high heels" either lol.

Spence looks taller to me and apparently others as well. Your delusions and manipulate angles from pictures won't change that.

I don't care how big Brook is and that wasn't the issue. So it was pointless for you to post a video of Spence talking about it
      you sound like an idiot saying Spence is clearly taller when I give you videos and pictures of them literally being the same height

If he looks taller to you, you're seeing what you want to see.

Like the rest of Spence's camp, false confidence.

Comment

you sound like an idiot saying Spence is clearly taller when I give you videos and pictures of them literally being the same height

If he looks taller to you, you're seeing what you want to see.

Like the rest of Spence's camp, false confidence.
        I gave you a video of someone who actually stood next to them and said Spence is taller. Your response to that was an Instagram picture .

All I have to say is don't make any excuses if Brook gets lit up. I know I won't. But the way you're talking, I'm almost certain that you're going to find a way to discredit a Spence victory.

Comment

dude did you see the video?

Are you seriously this slow? Spence was wearing dress shoes in the first presser. Now they are wearing sneakers.

Even Errol says Brook looks big

LOL at the Khan fanboys becoming Spence arse lickers for this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            I gave you a video of someone who actually stood next to them and said Spence is taller. Your response to that was an Instagram picture .

All I have to say is don't make any excuses if Brook gets lit up. I know I won't. But the way you're talking, I'm almost certain that you're going to find a way to discredit a Spence victory.
            You sound delusional. I have given you video and photographic evidence that they are identical in height. Yet you're picking up something Tony Bellew said

Typical yank delusion.

Name once I discredited someone a victory over a guy I thought he'd lose against.

I'll wait for that one.

Comment

• I'm reading interesting thoughts from people who've mentioned how small Spence looks with VADA testing in place.

He does look pretty drawn tbh, maybe he's really struggling at the weight, or maybe he's been doping.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                Here's a link to the £300 bet on Kell just in case no one believes me. I'll show the slip after the fight as well to prove I didn't retract the bet.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/a...ictureid=14073
                Those are good odds for a bet on Brook

Good luck

Comment

• I think Brook is going to take this fight. His seems very confident right now. The loss he took with GGG may have actually given him that proverbial "kick in the @$$" wake up call that some athletes need to move up to the next level per say. This is his opportunity to do so and will open more options for his career. He has a very good upper-cut and if he can land it on Spence's chin, I believe he can get the KO. At the same time, Spence has very good skills. This should be a great boxing match. I can't wait!!!

Comment

• **** it, I'm gonna go X2

Taking chances has ****ed me over so far, might as well keep going

So just to confirmed, Errol Spence by KO 9-12, X2

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Very tough to call. I'm a big, big Spence fan. But I think it's too much of a jump, a little too soon.
                      Same here. I like them both, but I just don't see Spence coming to the UK and dethroning Brook at this point of his career. I got Brook by UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X